The New Raith Rovers Thread

how is my favorit big team getting on i see you are going to have a good finish this season but not winning league which is a shame my uncle is a rovers fan so you are my second team now and going to come and see you soon probably in frendly before new season starts hope clyde get a game against yous but id still want clyde to win lol

we are clyde super clyde

Re-signing news at 12.

McGurn or a Vaughan extension and I'll jump for joy, I would take any of the back line, Conroy, Ando Stewart and probably Nade ... Anyone else E.G Fox, Elliot, McKay as a permanent deal, etc then Murray will be getting sausage rolls launched at him haha !

"Liam Fox has re-signed in perpetuity and will now be known as the eternal midfielder. Once he passes on he will be mummified in a terracotta statue and placed in the centre circle - which will enhance his mobility"

Totally agree. I think if you look at the games closely Thomson has probably made as many, if not more mistakes as McKeown but seems immune to criticism. I actually wouldn't be too upset if Thomson was let go but I doubt that'll happen.

As for the season tickets I'm sure the early bird offer last season was £10 more and with this including league and challenge cup matches I'd hope it'd cover maybe 20 matches making it potentially at most £11 a match. All in all an excellent deal from the club.

doesnt appear to be an excellent deal for the disabled with the price of a disabled season ticket doubling in price,also think the price for 16/17 year old is a bit steep

doesnt appear to be an excellent deal for the disabled with the price of a disabled season ticket doubling in price,also think the price for 16/17 year old is a bit steep

Have you taken this up with the club? If so, what was their reply? I'm assuming that you fall into one of the groups you mention.

Have you taken this up with the club? If so, what was their reply? I'm assuming that you fall into one of the groups you mention.

i know someone who has spoken to the club and was told full adult price £220 for disabled season ticket which is £110 more than previous seasons,additional ticket for a carer if required still to be decided on,it was free last year