The New Raith Rovers Thread

Dropping McGurn from the team has sabotaged the previous two seasons. This season is over already.

In fairness, he wasn't dropped the last two seasons, he was injured two years ago vs Morton, and came back into the team when fit last season, and was only dropped - for whatever reason - going into the last 5 games.

But yeah, it works out the same, Mcgurn should be first name on the team sheet.

So who here is really quite excited for this game tomorrow? Most excited I've been for a friendly in years. Hope this lad from West Brom plays. Love A. Trialist.

Edited by Enigma

In fairness, he wasn't dropped the last two seasons, he was injured two years ago vs Morton, and came back into the team when fit last season, and was only dropped - for whatever reason - going into the last 5 games.

But yeah, it works out the same, Mcgurn should be first name on the team sheet.

I think he was fit for a few games before he finally got back into the team last season. Murray seemed to do everything he could not to bring him back but eventually the 4, 4 & 6 Laidlaw had put past him even Murray couldn't ignore.

So who here is really quite excited for this game tomorrow? Most excited I've been for a friendly in years. Hope this lad from West Brom plays. Love A. Trialist.

I'm itching for it.

Eh?

It's to be pissing rain overnight and up til KO tomorrow. Last thing the club will want is a heavy pitch cutting up before the leagues even begun. A non glamorous pre-season friendly against Brechin won't be something the club will be busting a gut to get played if the pitch is dodgy.

There's a bit of heavyish rain from about 6am-10am can't see the game being called off for that. Hardly the Indian monsoon rains.

Bear in mind it's only the BBC Weather app I've checked. Certainly this morning it had it down as heavy rain from 4am right up til 3pm on the Saturday.