The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yes they are local & no they don't just wait for Hearts games, I know some of them & I'm saying no more!

They were outside the queens end in our midweek game late last season. Most were about 12-16 and looked like the most trouble they could cause was chucking stones as none of them looked capable of actually fighting.

You make it sound like a paper cut or a hang nail.

Sorry, you are right of course.

Two. Came on as a sub vs Hibs, replacing Stewart. Won the corner that Nade equalised from. Then obviously the game against Rangers that McCulloch brutality_zps68fa6efe.png him in.

Better?

Sure I read on the Falkirk thread he knocked them back. I'd suspect if he's knocking teams like Falkirk back we'd not be in with much of a chance either.....imo.

said on the news that Carrick was about to sign for a club tonight

In my lifetime we've not had to share a league with an amateur team ;)

yeah well we were recovering from cutting our cloth drastically after some terrible financial mismanagement from those running our club...

:P

I don't know...

You guys were cheating your way to cup semis and SPL finishes at the time.

If you're going to financially mismanage the club you may aswell have good memories to slightly compensate it for.

Carrick is off to Killie.

What I was most pleased about on Tuesday night was players very rarely were playing hit and hope passes which seemed to be the norm under Murray. We played out from the back and Toshney especially looked very comfortable on the ball.

Far too early to judge any players or tactics properly but there were definite signs of optimism. Remember Hearts had already played 2 games so, as well as clearly being a better side, are further into their match practice.

Interesting to see what McKinnon does on Sunday now as he has talked about using different formations to see what suits the team best.