The New Raith Rovers Thread

http://www.raithrovers.net/raithtv?vid=378

Decent interview with Rory Mckeown.

Pretty good interview, few points ...

Comes across as a decent guy, seems he's under no illusions at points last season he was poor, was it something like "perhaps I shouldn't have been playing every game" he said ... Seems to have put that behind him and appears more confident !

And hes only 21 ? Shocked, i thought he was in his mid to late 20s !

Also refreshing to hear him say he has to play better this season and "no disrespect to Murray", but Ray's much more ball on the ground and pass through teams kind of guy ...

More good vibes coming from the club IMO :) !

"Raith hit back on 52 minutes when Craigen waltzed into the visitors penalty box and from eight yards swept a shot past Bain."

Such lazy reporting. Yes he waltzed past, but it was a cross that was deflected into him.

Poor from the Courier! :lol:

"Raith hit back on 52 minutes when Craigen waltzed into the visitors penalty box and from eight yards swept a shot past Bain."

Such lazy reporting. Yes he waltzed past, but it was a cross that was deflected into him.

A lot of that article is poor.

Lazy reading more like. He said 'Waltzed into' not 'Waltzed past'. You actually quoted it and still fucked it up. Edited by DEEJANGO

Good interview from Rory after the game last night. Thought he was really honest about how things went last season and to be fair I was quick to criticise him as I'm sure many others were but during our wee unbeaten run when we got to the edge of the play off spots he really came on to a game and I thought he was good again last night. Could end up being a big player for us this season if he can kick on especially with him only being 21.

Thoughts on Paul Watson guys?

Yeah good player, will do a job for most teams in this league. Not the most physical of centre halves but good with the ball at his feet.

Agree that the majority of us would have been happy if he stayed but he held off on a signing a new deal for too long and Mckinnon found replacements.

Thoughts on Paul Watson guys?

He is approximately 9876789876788976 x the footballer that Ross Perry is.

Ach, he's only alright. Part of a defence that leaked goals for fun last year, so there's that.

^^^this.