The New Raith Rovers Thread

Back page of the press claiming that the club are looking at moving for a striker.

I don't think we will make the play offs however the higher up the league we finish the more prize money we will receive. Coupled with the fact our attack is the weakest link I don't think there is much to lose getting someone in.

Back page of the press claiming that the club are looking at moving for a striker.

I don't think we will make the play offs however the higher up the league we finish the more prize money we will receive. Coupled with the fact our attack is the weakest link I don't think there is much to lose getting someone in.

Best bloody hurry up if we are.

Did you see the Morton v Pars game last weekend? Dare I suggest that Perry would probably strengthen that defence.. :lol:

I did - most enjoyable game since the Cowden thrashing at Least End last year. Perry would definitely strengthen their defence but given Potter's signing record to date it's only a matter of time before another clown is linked with them. :lol:

I love the Pars. :wub::wub::wub:

But there was interest, and that's the worrying thing for you, 'chump'.

First time I've ever heard of a team not offering a player a contract as "showing interest".

Can only presume you were in the special needs class kiddo.

His agent has been given the paper regular updates to the press in the aim of keeping Perry's name in the public eye, hence why it was only his name that was leaked from the trial match and hence why the record reported falsely, I though that was pretty obvious.

First time I've ever heard of a team not offering a player a contract as "showing interest".

Can only presume you were in the special needs class kiddo.

From your own website, here, eleventh paragraph down, and I quote:

John Potter said that Ross Perry will not be his next signing despite having had the player training with them recently.

"He looked okay but we did not offer him anything. He was in again on Monday and Tuesday and when he asked if there was a deal there, I said not at the moment. He has chosen to have a look about elsewhere which is up to him."

Potter had him in for training for at least 3 days. That is showing interest, nugget boy.

The only time I was in special needs was looking after you. :lol:

Article here.

“There’s nothing happening at the minute,” he continued, rubbishing reports linking Rovers with a move for Hibs’ Paul Heffernan.

That was in the Courier, have we been linked to Heffernan? That one went right by me....