The New Raith Rovers Thread

Bates always seemed to look uncomfortable but put in good performances. I'm more than happy for him to come back if he plays.

Craig Barr though. What a total waste. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see him in a rovers top again. Shame really because he looked decent at the end of last season.

Must say I was a little apprehensive when we signed Bates on loan however he has done very well for us. The first 5/6 games he was faultless but last few matches he's had a few lapses in concentration, which is to be expected from a 19 year old. With the right guidance and training he could have a bright future.

Believe it or not, Ross Perry has been very good in the last six games since he returned from injury...touch wood. Perhaps found his level?

I watched the last 10 mins of the game on Sat next to the dugout, and Mckeown, Anderson and Ray Mckinnon all came over to me and my dad to thank us for coming up/shake our hands. Absolute class attitude at the club this season.

Also just by listening to Mckinnon during the game you can tell he's a cut above what we have been used to lately.

I watched the last 10 mins of the game on Sat next to the dugout, and Mckeown, Anderson and Ray Mckinnon all came over to me and my dad to thank us for coming up/shake our hands. Absolute class attitude at the club this season.

Also just by listening to Mckinnon during the game you can tell he's a cut above what we have been used to lately.

Not that you had to travel far mind! ;) haha!

But yeah, the way the manager comes across is first class. He knows that we, the fans aren't stupid and can relate to our frustrations.

Not that you had to travel far mind! ;) haha!

But yeah, the way the manager comes across is first class. He knows that we, the fans aren't stupid and can relate to our frustrations.

The amount of people that said "Home game for you boys eh?"

Thats right, 60 miles and an hour and half train journey is just up the road ;)

Thomson out for 6-8 weeks with a back bone fracture.

McCord and Benedictus picked up knocks on Saturday along with Anderson, while Megginson is still injured and Stewart is playing through an injury.

Good times.

For the love of f**k.

Don't see why we should be so concerned with more players picking up knocks.... Everyone on the Raith v rangers thread agrees we will get hammered anyway so why not give the young lads like Ford and Petrie a game. Let the likes of Anderson, McCord and Stuart rest... The following 2 games after are far more significant anyway.

Any update on Toshney? Pretty much outright disaster stations at the moment though.

Thomson is such a massive loss. Still seems to be picked on by the odd punter in the South Stand which i just don't get. Unless I'm very much mistaken this spell is also the first time ever he has missed a Rovers match injured since signing...

I think it's fair to say that we miss Thomson a huge amount, I don't think that can be argued with now. A consistent performer, never afraid to take the ball in a difficult situation and although perhaps not the most vocal, a very visible leader on the park. I wish him a speedy recovery.

We've really not had our injury troubles to seek this season. We always seem to get it quite bad but this has been worse than most. f**k knows what we do if we lose Davidson or Benedictus now.