The New Raith Rovers Thread

Peter Crouch in line to sign for us in January reading between the lines of McKinnon's interview this week :o

Just sat and watched the interview there.

That would be brilliant if Redknapp could get something sorted for us down there but I doubt anything will come of it and Redknapp has probably forgotten all about the conversation with Mckinnon already :lol:

Keep our hopes up though.. At least Mckinnon understands we'll definately need at least one striker to replace Daly and possibly a second to replace Wighton if he heads back to dundee( still reckon we'll have him for the season)

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Pretty sure riordan trained with livi for around a month before he signed with east fife. At that time we were bottom of the league by a distance and still didn't sign him - probably tells you all you need to know

Riordan was with us a few years back as well and we chucked him.

He's completely finished, and has been since he left Hibs 2nd time around.

Pretty sure riordan trained with livi for around a month before he signed with east fife. At that time we were bottom of the league by a distance and still didn't sign him - probably tells you all you need to know

We won't sign him, I only brought it up as in the last couple of years, we have seen Daly, Nade, Elliot etc trying to play at Starks..

Riordan would fit nicely in that category. Players that looked to have a lot of promise in their day but somehow lost their way..

But I'm pretty confident in Mckinnon finding a gem up front in January for us instead of Riordan.

We won't sign him, I only brought it up as in the last couple of years, we have seen Daly, Nade, Elliot etc trying to play at Starks..

Riordan would fit nicely in that category. Players that looked to have a lot of promise in their day but somehow lost their way..

But I'm pretty confident in Mckinnon finding a gem up front in January for us instead of Riordan.

Zander Diamond?

Who's to say mckinnon would have wanted him? He was offered a good wage which qots matched. He hasn't shown any loyalty (for the second time) and went to them. He also had a shorter travel to training etc.

Why on earth would McKinnon not want a proven goal scorer at this level that works his socks off for his team week in, week out? Especially come January when we could have 1 recognised striker? Also he was offered a long deal at queens than we offered which was more secure for him.