The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

I've just had the one for the 90/91 top now too.  I'm hoping the Completed part means they've got them and stuck them in the post.

You'd like to think so.

The club have done well this year to get a wider range of stuff in to sell and they've had a fair few quid out me they wouldn't have historically. 

That said the club shop and online still needs a bit of work and potentially investment. If you look online there's barely 2 pages of items most are end of line and unpopular sizes with a lot of the popular items selling out quickly and not being restocked.

27 minutes ago, pub car king said:

You'd like to think so.

The club have done well this year to get a wider range of stuff in to sell and they've had a fair few quid out me they wouldn't have historically. 

That said the club shop and online still needs a bit of work and potentially investment. If you look online there's barely 2 pages of items most are end of line and unpopular sizes with a lot of the popular items selling out quickly and not being restocked.

They mentioned in the Club 1883 Q&A that there's an issue with storage for stock which is why there isn't always the best selection available.  This should improve when they build the new club shop and office.

1,978 tickets sold for the play-off semi so far.

As recently as last season that wouldn't be far off a typical home crowd for us and we've sold that number of tickets 2 weeks before the game.  Pretty confident we'll sell out the home end and may even need the north end of the railway stand too.

54 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

As recently as last season that wouldn't be far off a typical home crowd for us and we've sold that number of tickets 2 weeks before the game.  Pretty confident we'll sell out the home end and may even need the north end of the railway stand too.

Not sure we where even getting that to home games last season, unless you included the away support. 

Hopefully we do manage to sell out and if we can get home fans in the railway stand, even better. 

58 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

You'd like to think we would fill the south stand for the semi final, whoever we play should be bringing a decent support as well. 

Well 4 games unbeaten with 4 clean sheets and finally dished out a doing. 

10 days off now and then straight back on the roller coaster. 

Hopefully corrs injury isn't too bad and he's available at some stage in the playoffs. Think he's shown enough to be involved and is an option for us at cb. 

Matthews should be starting at rb for me. Exciting few weeks ahead of us but regardless of the outcome I think it's worth noting that the entire club from board down to people on the turnstiles have done an amazing job this season and it's such an amazing place to find our club in after the past issues. 

Bring on the playoffs!! 

On 01/05/2024 at 18:45, raith1974 said:

I'm happy to pay £24 rather than have my season finish on Friday night. We need to sell out the home allocation including the Railway stand.

Happy ? Really 😲

21 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Happy ? Really 😲

Why are you still attempting to troll when we've just finished the league campaign with a 5-0 win, with the promotion playoffs to come. At least you've got a train station in leven soon though 🙄

24 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Happy ? Really 😲

Why not we've just finished 2nd getting close to 700k and still with a chance of promotion. How did East Fife do this season, how much money did your club win this season.  

Really good evening of football. Turner, McGill and Matthews perhaps stand outs over the 90. Two well taken goals from Smith, two good pens from Vaughan. As Smith said in hospitality after the game, "when Vaughan is on the pitch, he's the penalty taker, I'm not going to argue that, especially the first one which made it 3-0". A good attitude. 

Hope Corr is OK, looked decent until his injury.

No getting over excited about tonight but it was a good way to finish the league season.

Another clean sheet and back scoring goals.

Few players gave Murray some decisions to make ahead of the playoffs.

Matthews with another solid game at RB.

Sure Dick will come back in but thought McGill had his best game in a Raith jersey tonight.

Likewise with Turner.Thought Easton would be a definite starter for playoff games but Turner definitely staked a claim tonight.

Not seen Vaughan and Smith together much 2nd part of the season but they work well together. We seemed to work the ball into them better rather than an aimless ball to Hamilton or Rudden.

Think Corr’s season is over.Not sure he would start in playoffs if Watson is fit but at least we knew he would be able to put in a performance if Watson wasn’t fit at any stage. Also we need Brown as 1st choice centre mid.