The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ditto not getting too far ahead as we only have two home games out of the 7 left ,Rangers and Falkirk with 5 away games and we,ve only won 3 away games so far this season

Stats can be skewed all ways to suit a point. This season we've only been beaten twice by teams other than Rangers, Falkirk & Hibs and never lost to Morton, QoS, Saints & Dumbarton who we've still to meet. Let's say the zombies beat us at Starks I'd be very confident of getting enough points against the rest. Our home record leads me to be pretty confident of at least a draw with Falkirk too 

I'd really love it if we can keep Craig Barr, he seems to be over his injuries (I hope). We need more strength in depth, and he's a versatile player. 

I'm sure I read that exact same post on here last year at this time. :)

As for Ryan Hardie, I think we are in pole position for his services next year.... if we can afford his wages.

Edited by Scottydog

Didn't rangers try to include playoff games on season tickets last year then the SPFL said no so rangers reduced the entry prices for the playoffs.

This is from last year.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/press-release--play-off-pricing-agreed/

IIRC someone posted that the SPFL take a percentage of the gates from the playoff games.

Pretty sure that after the argument with Rangers last season the rules were changed last summer to confirm season tickets are not valid and I think they set minimum pricing too. I am sure it will be in the published SPFL rules if anyone wants to check. The league get half the gate.

Stats can be skewed all ways to suit a point. This season we've only been beaten twice by teams other than Rangers, Falkirk & Hibs and never lost to Morton, QoS, Saints & Dumbarton who we've still to meet. Let's say the zombies beat us at Starks I'd be very confident of getting enough points against the rest. Our home record leads me to be pretty confident of at least a draw with Falkirk too

Not skewing stats to make a point,I,m stating facts

:(  Due to being away at work I can't make a play off game until the 2nd play-off tie 2nd leg.

Sadly I'll be resigned to BT'ing it from offshore until we play the away game against Falkirk and both legs against Killie  ;)

Six points out of six from matches against Hibs at home and St Mirren away is some effort. Particularly after Morton and Queen of the South had put the pressure on before we kicked off on Saturday. I would guess just one more win would seal the play off spot now.