The New Raith Rovers Thread

Poorest side in the the play offs by far

Well we're sitting in the last playoff position so we've naturally not been good as the other 3 teams. Nice try though ;)

Edit: MN beat me to it. Anyhoo it beats being the worst team in the league I guess.

Edited by Raithie

Lewis back full time training with the squad as of tomorrow.

With Harry and Hardie away playing for their respective countries shortly I wonder if Vaughan might make an appearance in their absence. Might be a bit soon as it's towards the end of this month.

With Harry and Hardie away playing for their respective countries shortly I wonder if Vaughan might make an appearance in their absence. Might be a bit soon as it's towards the end of this month.

I would be surprised as he's only in doing light training every day now. He's nowhere near match fit ðŸ‘

A week tomorrow is the first of the two games that Harry and Hardie miss. Far too soon to bring him back in. I would say 3-4 weeks before we see him make an appearance.