The New Raith Rovers Thread

Tuesday was the first decent performance I've seen from him in 2016. I was hoping we'd release him so glad he's off. If I was McKinnon I'd punt him out in loan for the rest of the season.

:lol:

You're boring.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

WE need to try our hardest to tie down the likes of Connolly, McKeown and Cuthbert. All three are players who'll be attracting attention of clubs from our level. Hopefully we're not caught out more than once. From the sounds of things, McKinnon has been aware of Craigen potentially moving since last week so he's not deemed him indispensable. 

Connolly is bound to join another club in the summer. A Kilmarnock type club probably.

I wouldn't have thought that the likes of McKeown or Cuthbert would get better clubs than us but then I never thought that players like Watson and Craigen would end up at Falkirk so who knows.

Connolly is bound to join another club in the summer. A Kilmarnock type club probably.

I wouldn't have thought that the likes of McKeown or Cuthbert would get better clubs than us but then I never thought that players like Watson and Craigen would end up at Falkirk so who knows.

Is there not a rumour that Falkirk are after Cuthbert?

WHHHYYY?   Yaaaaaaaawnnn!

Is there not a rumour that Falkirk are after Cuthbert?

Did the guy who posted that not say it was nothing more than an educated guess? Could be possible I suppose. At Cuthbert's age the length of the deal might be a major factor in any decision he makes.

Sorry to see Craigen leave, but with Barr coming in in the summer, McKinnon possibly hasn't made signing him back up again a priority. I'm sure he's still disappointed he's leaving though.

Until Connolly arrived he'd been our most creative midfielder, I appreciate that's not necessarily difficult considering the other guys in there, but still, he started the season really brightly, but has probably dropped off a little.

It's quite interesting that there's a decent chance that Raith could come up against Falkirk in the play-off's. Considering he's our penalty taker, would he still be on them if we were to get one?

Could you imagine the reaction if he was and missed?

Sorry to see Craigen leave, but with Barr coming in in the summer, McKinnon possibly hasn't made signing him back up again a priority. I'm sure he's still disappointed he's leaving though.

Until Connolly arrived he'd been our most creative midfielder, I appreciate that's not necessarily difficult considering the other guys in there, but still, he started the season really brightly, but has probably dropped off a little.

It's quite interesting that there's a decent chance that Raith could come up against Falkirk in the play-off's. Considering he's our penalty taker, would he still be on them if we were to get one?

Could you imagine the reaction if he was and missed?

(cough) Elgin in the cup (cough)

Craigen fouled in the box and McCord steps up to take the penalty and scores.

McKeown is a very solid left back for this level, and is still only the same age as Ross Callachan. He's got a lot of potential in terms of his game. There are very few left backs outwith Hibs and Rangers (*insert obligatory budget mention*) who are better than him at this level. 

McKeown is a very solid left back for this level, and is still only the same age as Ross Callachan. He's got a lot of potential in terms of his game. There are very few left backs outwith Hibs and Rangers (*insert obligatory budget mention*) who are better than him at this level.

I wonder if Allan Johnston or Sandy Clark were at Kilmarnock when he was there? Dunfermline could be a potential destination for him. And Cuthbert for that matter.

Have heard rumours of Houston after McKeown and Cuthbert for next season as well. Will be like the year we went up after pinching all of Airdrieonians team after they folded.

We don't play with wingers and play two up front so not sure where our new recruit will fit in.

You should sign Scott Robertson while you are at it. Fantastic player.

Disappointed to see Craigen go. Think he's a real asset at this level on his day. I remember we made a big deal about signing him in the first place but I guess this is the result of not getting him signed up for a couple of years.

Centre mid has to be a priority for next season.