The New Raith Rovers Thread

I'm not one who's been excited by any strip we've had (other than the 125yr and the McRaes Battalian) in recent years but as they go this strip is fine, the blue in the shorts, socks and stripe on the sleeve is definitely Navy and not black when you see it in the flesh.

Not majorly impressed with the top but to be fair it's a long way off the worst I've ever seen and I do like the shorts and socks.

I'd have liked them to keep the Remember top as a 3rd strip for the duration of the Great War Centenary years but that's a no go by the looks of it.

Will the kit rip like Switzerland's Puma kit? Might be a grower but would echo the comments that we should keep the Remember strip until 2018 to mark 100 years since the end of the war.

if I could just get the remember strip in my size I would be happy! 2 years in a row I was told I would get it for my birthday and she didn't get it. I stupidly proposed to her so now I doubt I'll ever get what I want!

We voted for the colour.

I think I voted for yellow and orange. Just for a laugh. What colour is that strip? Red? I did contemplate voting for an all brown number.

Doesn't look the worst away strip ever but it's not great.

Edited by Scary Bear

i've had time to look at it and i really like it, would be better with red or hite shorts. It's the same as Leicesters away kit next season but theirs is all red. The tracksuit does belong 12 miles west  but he ho, what other training stuff are they doing?