The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 hours ago, Wee Jockie said:

26th August.. cum andy hay a go if ye think yur harf enuff. Sea to cross but gotta be there for the demise o' the numpties from the wrong end o'the Stawning Stane

:lol: Meh_Hull edyoocaishun.PLUS Least Fife, simply hilarious!:lol:

4 hours ago, Wee Jockie said:

26th August.. cum andy hay a go if ye think yur harf enuff. Sea to cross but gotta be there for the demise o' the numpties from the wrong end o'the Stawning Stane

6 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

:lol: Meh_Hull edyoocaishun.PLUS Least Fife, simply hilarious!:lol:

DWARF FIGHT.

Barr has a web design business so will be OK. 
Again, our insistence on being fully FT has cost us here. We can't offer enough to make it worth his while, and the result is we lose a player who would utterly stroll it at this level. I still think we should've left the door open to allowing a couple of PT players. 

By all account not having the full squad training together in the past was not ideal and created issues. Also avoids a 'McGurn' problem in the future.

50 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Barr has a web design business so will be OK. 

Again, our insistence on being fully FT has cost us here. We can't offer enough to make it worth his while, and the result is we lose a player who would utterly stroll it at this level. I still think we should've left the door open to allowing a couple of PT players. 

I think we'd have lost Barr either way. As good a player as he can be, if you are running with a reduced budget and squad you can't take a risk on someone who has averaged less than 15 games a season over the last 3 years.

Ah well, wont have a season ticket this year so that wipes out the chance of a Bayview ticket.

Starting away to Alloa is rank, probably the least appealing game we will play and probably lose. Spence hat trick at his old club would be fantastic right enough. 

I wont have a season book either so New Years game will be the first one I've missed in god knows how many years, crazy they didn't think to have that at Starks since bayview is far too small for it. 

Have you never thought of infiltrating the home end? Because it's winter, you'll be wearing gloves in January so they won't notice you don't have seven fingers on each hand.

7 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That fixture list isn't exactly stirring stuff apart from a couple of new always days there's not exactly many big games to look forward to.

In fairness, you don't know what's going to be a big game until we're well in it.

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

That fixture list isn't exactly stirring stuff apart from a couple of new always days there's not exactly many big games to look forward to.

That's due to the fact your a wee team in a wee league in a wee country renowned for being shite at football.

Get round that and you'll be just fine.

2 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

That's due to the fact your a wee team in a wee league in a wee country renowned for being shite at football.

I'm sure this attitude is conditioned in you, self help books is where it's at for you.

Image result for self help books for dummies

#RoaringBack

We're comfortably the biggest team in this league. You're absolutely loving it that we're back down here, on our way back to our rightful place. You'll get your biggest crowds at Bayview in years thanks to us. I suspect the league may even get more media coverage this season due to our presence. #RoaringBack

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

We're comfortably the biggest team in this league. You're absolutely loving it that we're back down here, on our way back to our rightful place. You'll get your biggest crowds at Bayview in years thanks to us. I suspect the league may even get more media coverage this season due to our presence. #RoaringBack

Give us a break pal, you ain't any bigger than us.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Absolutely. I'm stiff at the very thought.

Sincerely hope you enjoy next season. It's where you deserve to be after all.

Absolutely. I'm stiff at the very thought.
Sincerely hope you enjoy next season. It's where you deserve to be after all.

I'll enjoy us winning more games than we loose or draw, yes.