The New Raith Rovers Thread

McKeown was pish under Murray but almost a different player under McKinnon. No guarantees McHattie would be mince under Smith.

McIntosh's name was mentioned on Fantalk last week I think.

So that would be two full backs in Locke and Smith that can't give assistance on positional issues with McHattie.

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Spunked the budget on Spence and Buchanan me thinks.

Starting to give that impression.

Regardless of left back we look thin on the ground even in the middle of defence. You've got Benedictus, Davidson and Murray. Admittedly don't have the first clue about Murray but one of Bene and Davo is always likely to be injured or suspended, if not both.

I hate it here.

See! This is what happens when Gary Locke and Yogi tag team our club to relegation. We have to spend at least a year in this fucking echo chamber, with the only infrequent new sounds being from illiterate jakeys from Methil.

Starting to give that impression.
Regardless of left back we look thin on the ground even in the middle of defence. You've got Benedictus, Davidson and Murray. Admittedly don't have the first clue about Murray but one of Bene and Davo is always likely to be injured or suspended, if not both.

Obviously not enough punters #roaringback to buy season tickets.

You just know we'll be here for more than a year.

See! This is what happens when Gary Locke and Yogi tag team our club to relegation. We have to spend at least a year in this fucking echo chamber, with the only infrequent new sounds being from illiterate jakeys from Methil.

all 3 managers we've had in the past year were interviewed last summer. 3rd time has surely got to be the charm for us?

Anyone have any idea what level of season tickets we have sold? 5,10,15,20?

all 3 managers we've had in the past year were interviewed last summer. 3rd time has surely got to be the charm for us?

Were we not nearing 600 odds thus far? That figure rings a bell for some reason.

Thanks for that. Hmm. £270 for 18 games in league if at £15. So we have two home league cup games which we paid no more than about £10 last season. Really can't see the justification at the full price I would have to pay.

£270 is a bit high. It's £250 for the rest of this month then goes back to full price. I got mine when it was £230 before we got relegated. On top of the 18 league games and 2 league cup games we will have at least 1 friendly and probably a challenge cup and Scottish cup match too.

£270 is a bit high. It's £250 for the rest of this month then goes back to full price. I got mine when it was £230 before we got relegated. On top of the 18 league games and 2 league cup games we will have at least 1 friendly and probably a challenge cup and Scottish cup match too.

I don't think we got Scottish cup games added this season?

Similar to last season where it doesn't include games from the 5th round onwards.

"The vast majority of season ticket holders in 2016/17 preferred our Premium offering, with a low uptake of our Standard option which only allowed access to league matches. All 2017/18 tickets will therefore give access to ALL Raith Rovers 1st team / Under 20 matches at Stark’s Park, with the exception of any playoffs or Scottish Cup ties beyond the 4th Round."

Was reported in the weekly digest a few weeks back that it was just over 600.

We get the earlier stages of the Scottish cup with the season ticket. Think if we do really well and get to the last 16 then you have to pay. Last season was the exact same only they called it a premium season ticket.

It's ,£270 for 18 league games at £15 it's £295 for the full price book. That's £25 more than the league games. Two home league cup games which were no more than £10 or so last season.