The New Raith Rovers Thread

Personally, my favourite part was Drysdale claiming "the fans should understand why we did the deal the way we did". Our deal with Rangers had f**k all to do with us getting compensation on the back of his move to Hamburg. We got compensation based of UEFA rules, rather than due to a sell on fee. Even after leaving, Drysdale still tried to make it out that the fans were the ones without a clue.

To be fair, Eric did have a point!

Scored again tonight against Inverness

Spence has nabbed  two for Alloa,Toshney has nabbed one also, for Alloa 

Toshney had an absolute nightmare tonight, hooked at HT and was lucky to last that long, funniest part was when he tried a back heel and tripped ars* over tit!

It’s Rangers that will be due us the money, I’m sure that was confirmed on an interview a while back. So what will likely happen since they don’t have any cash, is we’ll get a player on loan “and it’ll be quits!”. (As mentioned a millions times) Another shocker from the ex-board.
Are we sure that's the case? I remember when we got a small development fee when Goodwillie went to Blackburn that it was them who sent us the cheque rather than Dundee United.

Described as "something different for us" by Ali More, I'm looking forward to the revelation.

But wouldn’t be much different for any Hearts loan players we might sign this season [emoji6]