The New Raith Rovers Thread

Looking like Ray McKinnon's snaked again and is off to Falkirk. 

Eh? Really? He’s only been in at Morton for a few month, assembled a decent squad also, would be surprised if he went to there so late in the window

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is brutal. Running a squad of 16 and trying to win promotion.

We're going to be in this division for a very long time.

Yep. On a good day, with our squad, you can make 2 attacking subs, and they'll be the same subs you made last week.  Seems likely Smith's system will be found out.

Eh? Really? He’s only been in at Morton for a few month, assembled a decent squad also, would be surprised if he went to there so late in the window

Oaft, shut up! Done deal. What a snake b@stard eh!
Good banter from Morton on the squad photo with him missing in it though

Whats Callachan like? 

Hes pretty much been signed to cover for Murray Davidson and potentially replace him when the time comes. Huge boots to fill.

There is literally no fucking chance this happened.

After going through the appropriate procedures for permission, talks have been held with a number of candidates. Ray emerged as by far and away the outstanding choice.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/mckinnon-is-new-falkirk-boss

So I take it we’ve signed no-one. God help us.

We’ve not enough players, we’ve injuries and suspensions but we’ve still managed two wins and two draws and sit second in the league.

Can’t see God getting involved, but Barry Smith will see us right. Barry is obviously a resilient sort who laughs in the face of adversity.

Incidentally, do Berry and Stevenson actually exist in the physical realm? I see these names listed as subs but I never see them kicking a football.

Whats Callachan like? 
Hes pretty much been signed to cover for Murray Davidson and potentially replace him when the time comes. Huge boots to fill.

Box-to-box midfielder, loads of energy, drives play forward. If he ever shoots from outside the box the ball will end up in row Z. Can score from the 6 yard box.

19 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Incidentally, do Berry and Stevenson actually exist in the physical realm? I see these names listed as subs but I never see them kicking a football.

Only when you look at them.