The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 & 11 May and 14 & 18 May

Cheers mate. The game on the 7th, I may get that on RaithTV, as I’ll be up about 3ish for getting the KTX up to Seoul, before flying home. Could be fine timing for silly hours in the day.

37 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Lets be honest, he was pretty shite overall.

Edit: Panayiotou not Smith.

Sacrilege! I thought he was a decent enough player and that was at Championship level. How many did he score for us?

Edit; 1 according to his wiki page. Must be that one against Sevco. I still thought he was good. Touch of glamour having an international player.

Edited by Scary Bear

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Sacrilege! I thought he was a decent enough player and that was at Championship level. How many did he score for us?

Edit; 1 according to his wiki page. Must be that one against Sevco. I still thought he was good. Touch of glamour having an international player.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

I love the wee details you see in these videos. Like in the Rangers one, there's a boy in a red top sitting there sticking the Vs up to every other stand at Starks. 

Still, mental how far we've fallen in the last three years. From our highest points total in the Championship/Division One since about 1998, down to 10 points behind part time Arbroath who have romped the league.