Away to Dunfermline for the first derby back, and for new year, again :(

Well mibbies and aye mibbies naw

If the Pars are sent back upstairs we will surely end up at either;

Ibrox.

Somerset Park

New Broomfield

Gayfield

Delete as appropriate.

And then again if it's Dundee who are going up Coewden are away to one of the above.

I'll be missing Falkirk away in August due to a holiday.

No real loss. I enjoy my outings to the Falkirk Stadium, but it's a game I'm not too fussed that I'll miss. I was very concerned that I might be missing the first derby, so I'm pretty relieved about it!

I see the fixtures are out: Was feeling a bit desperate before hand - my girlfriend's brother is getting married on Nov. 10th and my attendance is apparently compulsary. I felt that this could easily be the second Dunfermline game so was very relieved to find out I missed that horrible fate by a week.

Thanks SFA/SFL. Thanks.

What do you mean your girlfriends brother is getting married during the fitba season what the f**k is that all about :huh: Pre season for weddings please...........

b*****d! I'm at a wedding on 1st September.

Also missing the home game with Livi and the away game at Cowdenbeath for weddings, but not fussed about them. Missing the game at EEP is a disaster. Too many punters getting married this year.

Edited by Scary Bear

Booking holidays before fixtures are announced? Amateurs. :P

I never even considered football when I booked it. What a terrible supporter I am, and I'm paying the ultimate price.

Ah well. Hopefully Sunny Beach, Bulgaria is rocking to the sound of 'the Raith are having a party, the Pars are in their beds' at 4am on the 2nd of September.

What do you mean your girlfriends brother is getting married during the fitba season what the f**k is that all about :huh: Pre season for weddings please...........

Not really a footballing family I'm afraid. Fucking grinds my gears right enough.....