The New Raith Rovers Thread

Hearts Rant on Twitter have spouted what Levein has said. Which is obviously complete and utter nonsense! But if you’re keen on looking for a laugh, check some of the replies on the tweet, embarrassing haha

3 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

A football player with integrity......lol

A football club with integrity......lol

Were you actually born yesterday? Every club in the land, including your own, looks after itself. If you think any different you are utterly deluded.

Don't judge solely by your own standards chum.

I fully comprehend that it is a quality well beyond your lot, and that once a player is indoctrinated in the Eastend way they are pretty much beyond redemption, so I'm guessing the P*rs have never sold a player on and that same player then donate money from his signing on fee (from his new employers) toward his former side's youth Development?

Nope?

I thought as much.

2 things: 

1- that's hardly a "bedsheet". That looks like a properly made banner Quite nice.

2- I'm aghast at that chant by the silly young lads in that film. Rivalry? yes. Hatred? Not from me anyway- that's reserved for Celtic and Sevco. These things tend to (do they?) become clearer the older you get. 

Imagine having a top class striker, losing him to a team 15 miles along the road for f**k all, consoling yourself that you'll be entitled to a development fee only for it to be the same amount you were due us for our share of the cup tie gate.

Now that must've hurt......
And burning your own pitch

10 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Don't judge solely by your own standards chum.

I fully comprehend that it is a quality well beyond your lot, and that once a player is indoctrinated in the Eastend way they are pretty much beyond redemption, so I'm guessing the P*rs have never sold a player on and that same player then donate money from his signing on fee (from his new employers) toward his former side's youth Development?

Nope?

I thought as much.

Specifically no - but last seasons on-loan keeper, who's also an excellent artist, donated one of his own original paintings to be auctioned which raised a fair bit of money to help the club during the summer. He played for us 6 times.

Obviously that won't fit your agenda but shows the kind of effect our club has on players too, even those who are only on loan & play a handful of games.

Fans in "carrying club flags on their way to the game" shocker.

Of course, you guys would never stoop so long as a song comparing us to an ethnic minority, would you?

I certainly don't hate the Rovers, but I detest the hypocrisy of some of you lot. You'd think you acted like monks between 3 & 5pm on Saturday!

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Specifically no - but last seasons on-loan keeper, who's also an excellent artist, donated one of his own original paintings to be auctioned which raised a fair bit of money to help the club during the summer. He played for us 6 times.

Obviously that won't fit your agenda but shows the kind of effect our club has on players too, even those who are only on loan & play a handful of games.

As I thought.

To be honest the only thing that was bothering my agenda is the amount of P**s fans feeling the need to troll on here, but I've squared it.

I like to think we are providing some assistance, a form of care in the community if you will.

Anyway you've had your time. Next!

27 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

As I thought.

To be honest the only thing that was bothering my agenda is the amount of P**s fans feeling the need to troll on here, but I've squared it.

I like to think we are providing some assistance, a form of care in the community if you will.

Ah well, only a matter of time before you lot go into administration again 😁

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

2 things: 

1- that's hardly a "bedsheet". That looks like a properly made banner Quite nice.

2- I'm aghast at that chant by the silly young lads in that film. Rivalry? yes. Hatred? Not from me anyway- that's reserved for Celtic and Sevco. These things tend to (do they?) become clearer the older you get. 

CqURKMQWgAATVZvcloseup.jpg.7d9bf944437a09dc9f327611381ddc88.jpg

30 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

As I thought.

The example you gave was pretty specific.

This is a multi-club football forum. Fans of other clubs tend to comment I'm afraid. Next!

Edited by da_no_1

28 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Fans in "carrying club flags on their way to the game" shocker.

Of course, you guys would never stoop so long as a song comparing us to an ethnic minority, would you?

I certainly don't hate the Rovers, but I detest the hypocrisy of some of you lot. You'd think you acted like monks between 3 & 5pm on Saturday!

If it’s the hypocrisy that bothers you, then P&B isn’t the right place to hangout. It just takes a little while to settle in and get everything arranged right, so things will stabilize soon. It seems that Falkirk’s move out of the Championship forum last year wasn’t compensated for by Arbroath fans providing a similar number of hypocritical arseholes if this banter is OTL.

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

The example you gave was pretty specific.

This is a multi-club football forum. Fans of other clubs tend to comment I'm afraid. Next!

Your 5 mins is up, I'm not allowed to argue unless you pay.