The New Raith Rovers Thread

Your fans definitely walked along kdy high street with painted bed sheets. There was photos of it on twitter anyone can be arsed to find them.

I see Hearts fans are crying on twitter again after Levein was on Sportsound saying that training was cancelled after pressure was applied by us and Morton.

Jeez, it's almost as if the banter on here can only be a one-way street. If you guys are going to insist on throwing shit at us, you will really need to learn how to take it back.
Fairly certain no-one did that with the bed sheet either, as I recall it was left at the back of your stadium next to the railway line. I might be wrong tho.
You are wrong. It happened.

The mintiest of minters.

The only picture I've ever seen of such a thing in Kirkcaldy was a sheet left with Starks in the distance. That itself was a minter. 

There are pictures out there of a group of us walking along the East Port in Dunfermline, I'm feeling some of you are getting mixed up with that. 

Your fans definitely walked along kdy high street with painted bed sheets. There was photos of it on twitter anyone can be arsed to find them.

I see Hearts fans are crying on twitter again after Levein was on Sportsound saying that training was cancelled after pressure was applied by us and Morton.

Yeah I saw that! We were supposed to be back in training this week as well so he’s talking complete bollocks!

I, like most Raith fans, had a soft spot for Levein. He’s supposedly a fan, managed us for free and got John Mcglynn the job after he left. He’s turned into a complete fanny now though. Anything to deflect from the point that Hearts are where they are due to his poor management last season!

22 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The only picture I've ever seen of such a thing in Kirkcaldy was a sheet left with Starks in the distance. That itself was a minter. 

There are pictures out there of a group of us walking along the East Port in Dunfermline, I'm feeling some of you are getting mixed up with that. 

This.

They'll be saying we tipped a cardboard tank over Val McDairmid next

38 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yes. He claimed that you & Morton complained that Hearts were gaining an advantage by training & that was the real reason lower league clubs training start date was put back til provisionally the 24th August. He claimed you could have started training at the same time as Hearts but chose not to because you didn't want to un-furlough your players. Now if that was a blatant lie I would've expected your club to be denying it. 

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Yes. He claimed that you & Morton complained that Hearts were gaining an advantage by training & that was the real reason lower league clubs training start date was put back til provisionally the 24th August. He claimed you could have started training at the same time as Hearts but chose not to because you didn't want to un-furlough your players. Now if that was a blatant lie I would've expected your club to be denying it. 

It's not up to Raith to have to point out how little sense that argument makes.

It just doesn’t make sense. Both ourselves and Morton will be challenging at different ends of the table than Hearts next season. I’d have believed it if a fellow promotion contender like Dundee had complained, not two teams who will be happy just to stay up next season.