The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just to say, you might've noticed from Alloa's forum, the Dundee United site or my post on Fantalk that the Alloa fixture on Tuesday is cancelled, Alloa are now playing Dundee United.

Hartley was probably at our game yesterday and decided United were less likely to give them a hammering so was happier to play them.

Hartley was probably at our game yesterday and decided United were less likely to give them a hammering so was happier to play them.

:D

So we turn Goodwillie & Russell into the players they are and Utd repay us by stealing our friendlies???

Feckin DABs

Edited by RoversMad

Any info on who the trial player was?

The rumour mill has him down as BURTON O'BRIEN!!huh.gif

Ye know how much the Falkirk fans loved him....if it was him, that is.

Been without a club for a year, could be Bert and Laurie get the best from him where Pressley et al could not........... well we can hope!!

It's really strange that not a single person that was at the game that posts on here or on FanTalk recognised him, which leads me to thinking he's not a Scottish based player.

This obviously means he's Spanish, and we've canceled the friendly against Alloa to save on travelling costs so we can afford his accommodation.

And he's brilliant.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

It's really strange that not a single person that was at the game that posts on here or on FanTalk recognised him, which leads me to thinking he's not a Scottish based player.

This obviously means he's Spanish, and we've canceled the friendly against Alloa to save on travelling costs so we can afford his accommodation.

And he's brilliant.

Javier Amaya.....................