The New Raith Rovers Thread

Thought there was a more complex process than that tbh :lol:

Interesting though, I might think about doing something similar with some of the Pars tapes I have in my room. If I don't get them online or something then they're just going to go to waste sitting in a box under my bed!

You could try EZCAP 108-USB Video Capture USB Stick and Software from ebuyer.com at My link

Our Challenge Cup match away at Partick will be live on BBC Alba. :lol:

Sunday 9th September, 4:05 kick off. Don't imagine there'll be much of a Rovers support bothering if the game is on TV. First time we've been live on telly since, what, 1996? Midweeker away at Celtic that I seem to recall watching on Sky Sports?

And with the foreign commentator as well I would imagine !

Our Challenge Cup match away at Partick will be live on BBC Alba. :lol:

Sunday 9th September, 4:05 kick off. Don't imagine there'll be much of a Rovers support bothering if the game is on TV. First time we've been live on telly since, what, 1996? Midweeker away at Celtic that I seem to recall watching on Sky Sports?

Superb. About time we got a shot on BBC alba.

Am I right in saying that the last time we lost a competitive game was on the 10th April, 0-3 at home to Livingston?

Think its 12 games unbeaten since 10th april.. With only two draws rest are wins.

Competitive results.

2011/12 last 4 matches - D W W W

2012/13 first 7 matches - W W W W W D W

Competitive results.

2011/12 last 4 matches - D W W W

2012/13 first 7 matches - W W W W W D W

That's fantastic playing great home and away as well how many did Graham score out of those games must of been a few goals. Board and coaching staff doing a fantastic job on a small budget now we need to convince the people of Kirkcaldy to come along and watch their team instead of watching the OF on TV sad.gif

That's fantastic playing great home and away as well how many did Graham score out of those games must of been a few goals. sad.gif

Thirteen goals from ten appearances across those eleven matches. And you could make a case for giving him two more, with the OG at Firhill and Baird claiming what certainly looked like Graham's goal in the 3-1 win over QoTS.

Scores when he wants. People should deal with this. Four doubles (five if you give him the Queens goal) and a hat-trick in his last ten appearances. :lol:

Edited by Paco

Class rovers on telly just a pity it will be in teucter

Hopefully it'll be on the radio so i can turn the volume down on the tele and put the radio on, if not i'll just have to listen to haggis haggis Raith Rovers lol