The New Raith Rovers Thread

But, but, crowds will go up with summer football. And if games are played on Friday nights!

Exactly. It's nice and toasty and I'm tired with the heat. Sitting on the couch watching Ice Road Truckers, which is nice and easy as you don't have to think about it.

My next game will be the ICT friendly on the Saturday, then Dundee at home in the League a month later.

Using the Rovers abroad service we have looked solid. Some good work out wide again. Glad Callaghan is getting a chance along with Donaldson

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Donaldson only really looked shakey once at the back. Solid. Callaghan playing well in midfield. Elliott has been really busy tonight dropping deep for the ball and involved in a lot of good play going forward.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hill was immense tonight, I just hope he can keep that up. Elliot looks like he's trying to put in too much for me and getting frustrated. It's understamdable though, especially if you consider the situations - Wednesday was his first game, tonight was against a massive rival of his ex club and his next game is against his ex club so we'll probably see similar.

Good solid display tonight. Hill, Donaldson and Callachan stood out for me but no one really played poor.

Budget permitting, there is still room for improvement but I would feel comfortable going into the 1st competitive game with the current squad although I still feel a centre back and maybe 'The Trialist' would benefit us.

Slaughtered them 0-0. Quite impressed tonight; much better than Wednesday and playing some good football. Hibs should be better than they looked tonight but who cares? Hill, Donaldson, Callachan all strong tonight, and I like Tommy Rialist.

Late on, Moon went on a run and had a clear shot, but what does he do? shits it and passes to Cardle.

That was the right ball, and perfectly weighted. Cardle needed to hit it first time though.

I wasn't at Wednesday's game but was mostly impressed with that tonight. My main complaint is that if Eliot and Smith are going to be playing together I'm going to have trouble telling them apart.

That was the right ball, and perfectly weighted. Cardle needed to hit it first time though.

I wasn't at Wednesday's game but was mostly impressed with that tonight. My main complaint is that if Eliot and Smith are going to be playing together I'm going to have trouble telling them apart.

You haven't posted for ages, then you come on and get all controversial :lol:

Seriously though, I thought he should have taken the shot.