The New Raith Rovers Thread

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Yup…at the Death Star (aka AT&T Stadium) for any game/event:

IMG_0532.thumb.jpeg.5d7a9500fdc78e2aec293dc0c40dc2bb.jpeg

I was honestly surprised at the relative affordability of those offerings at SP, but I’ve grown used to the insane proces at sports venues here in ‘Merica.

That’s cheap (I used to go to VGK at the T-Mobile, a beer was $17 plus tip) 

22 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

image.thumb.jpeg.65daeb08b4fdaf4208b08ed12c80f887.jpeg

We've swapped the dugouts too. Can't wait to see how many of our own players are confused by that, let alone opposition managers

I thought I was losing my mind for a second when I seen that. I presume this is to try and influence the linesman or whatever they are called now. I’m sure Dunfermline done this in the past too 

36 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

I thought I was losing my mind for a second when I seen that. I presume this is to try and influence the linesman or whatever they are called now. I’m sure Dunfermline done this in the past too 

Aye, we used to have our dugouts closer to the home fans in the Norrie, however we swapped a few years back to have them closer to the Cowdenbeath end so that the manager is closer to the linesman. 

Makes sense. 

4 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Interesting to see where subs go to warm up, do they cross each others dugouts to go to their supporters stand or just used the touchline?

Referee designates the area where players may warm up…that’s all it says in the Rules.

Edited by TxRover

49 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Aye, we used to have our dugouts closer to the home fans in the Norrie, however we swapped a few years back to have them closer to the Cowdenbeath end so that the manager is closer to the linesman. 

Makes sense. 

Home dugout is still the one closer to the Norrie 

A big expensive job I'd imagine but I really would love it if they looked into replacing the seats and rusting seat attachments as well as giving the exterior steel a lick of paint. The stands would feel almost new again. Also would like to see the wall running up Pratt Street between main and north stand painted blue however suspecting the fact it's on a main road it could be tricky.