The New Raith Rovers Thread

The finish from Bryce was excellent. He showed a great deal of composure and awareness to guide the ball over the keeper in such a deft manner. Is he naturally left footed?

On a separate note -and obviously complete conjecture at this stage- the Dundee United fans highly rate this Damian Casalinuovo fellow. He is apparently a physical presence up front and was skittling defenders on his trialist debut; he created one of his goals from a seemingly lost cause and finished well.

The finish from Bryce was excellent. He showed a great deal of composure and awareness to guide the ball over the keeper in such a deft manner. Is he naturally left footed?

On a separate note -and obviously complete conjecture at this stage- the Dundee United fans highly rate this Damian Casalinuovo fellow. He is apparently a physical presence up front and was skittling defenders on his trialist debut; he created one of his goals from a seemingly lost cause and finished well.

Yeah, he is left footed.

I'd love think that we can get Casalinouvo. He'd be an excellent signing I think.

In an interview with the Dunfermline Press, Pars chairman John Yorkston was asked about their defensive problems and replied:

"We do need cover at the back, we'd like to add another defender and we're just trying to make sure the right one is available.

"Neil McGregor has played a few games for Hamilton as a trialist this summer and he scored against Raith Rovers so that alone is probably worth signing him for!"

Cheeky :P

In an interview with the Dunfermline Press, Pars chairman John Yorkston was asked about their defensive problems and replied:

"We do need cover at the back, we'd like to add another defender and we're just trying to make sure the right one is available.

"Neil McGregor has played a few games for Hamilton as a trialist this summer and he scored against Raith Rovers so that alone is probably worth signing him for!"

Cheeky :P

Wee team mentality creeping in a EEP, oh how the mighty have fallen :lol:

Apparently there are rumours that we are going to make a loan bid for Kevin Smith (Dundee United) when he returns to fitness, Was he any good last season when he was with Raith?

You're now reduced to fighting over players with us, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Its laughable, bring back Freddy Boswell, he would never have stooped so low.

Apparently there are rumours that we are going to make a loan bid for Kevin Smith (Dundee United) when he returns to fitness, Was he any good last season when he was with Raith?

Nice try :lol:

By asking if a player played well last season? You boys are paranoid

OK then, he scored 18 goals in a Championship winning team, finishing the division's top scorer. What do you fucking think?

Edited by DJ Kutski

By asking if a player played well last season? You boys are paranoid

Who is this Fucktard?

Haw heid, see where it says "The new Raith Rovers thread" this means it's for us. So piss aff ya c**t, we try not to infest other threads with pish, so we save our pish for this pish. Capiche ;)

Who is this Fucktard?

Haw heid, see where it says "The new Raith Rovers thread" this means it's for us. So piss aff ya c**t, we try not to infest other threads with pish, so we save our pish for this pish. Capiche ;)

I thought I would try and get some information from fans who seen the lad on a weekly basis. I thought the Raith Rovers thread would be the most likely place I would find Raith fans willing to answer my question.

OK then, he scored 18 goals in a Championship winning team, finishing the division's top scorer. What do you fucking think?

His all round play may be poor? Also Griffiths at Livingston for example scored alot of goals but was out for a large spell for being too injury prone throughout the season. In the current market we cannot afford players who spend alot of time in the treatment room.

His all round play may be poor? Also Griffiths at Livingston for example scored alot of goals but was out for a large spell for being too injury prone throughout the season. In the current market we cannot afford players who spend alot of time in the treatment room.

He won't be signing for anyone on loan any time soon because as far as I'm aware, he won't be fit until September after dislocating his ankle in our crucial 1-0 win over Stirling in April.

So aye, f**k off.

You're now reduced to fighting over players with us, oh how the mighty have fallen.

I think the main reason being that he would be a good back up behind Bayne and Kirk, he has proved he has an eye for a goal, he will be on a youth contract at United so would be cheap. I think he would get more game play a us than he would at United so it helps both parties

Bolt.