The New Raith Rovers Thread

You don't actually know what that means, do you? first question you asked.

this is what you originally asked me oh dear indeed.

answer: people who do the sssshhhhh sign normally do it to opposition and occassionly do it to there own fans but thats whenthey normally score not after a so called mis-placed pass which seems to be davos key factor, his ability to make poor judgement on passing

any more helga ?

you meant when you said that "Davidson thinks he's bigger than the club".Okay then, Magnus, explain what

second question

answer

davo from the reports i hear and word of mouth is too intrested in the booze,women and getting his name in the papers for all the wrong reasons he thinks cause he is captain that he is top dog. but what leadership skills has he shown so far ? campbell,andrews,ellis and mcgurn were all leaders last season.

happy shit c**t :lol:

is this now better for you ;) hillbilly

Edited by wullie gray is my bitch

davo from the reports i hear and word of mouth is too intrested in the booze,women and getting his name in the papers for all the wrong reasons he thinks cause he is captain that he is top dog. but what leadership skills has he shown so far ? campbell,andrews,ellis and mcgurn were all leaders last season.

happy shit c**t :lol:

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

get a grip, child.

this is a forum people can do what they like. ;)

not happy with how i type make a complaint.

m8 is a commonly used word by a majority of the population so thats bout a 1/5 (at a guess) of london compared to scotland as a whole population and correct me if im wrong and you said it was not a word. :rolleyes:

Edited by wullie gray is my bitch

Deary me!

Anyway, I briefly spoke to Lee Bryce before the last game of the season. Really nice lad, none of the supposed big headedness about him at all. It'd be fantastic to see him do well this season for everyones sake!

think all the fans would be happy to see him do well, heres hoping

Guest Dunc?
get a grip, child

this is a forum people can do what they like ;)

not happy make a complaint

m8 is a commonly used word by a majority of the population so thats bout a 1/5 (at a guess) of london compared to scotland as a whole population and correct me if im wrong.

That makes about as much sense as a swan with a golf club, a cricket ball, and a hockey jersey.

new replica shirt ?

what is the material of the new shirts like ? are they different material like last seasons home and away strip were. as people seem to have trouble with letters staying on shirts. only reason im asking as the away strip from last season was far more comfortable than the home top

That makes about as much sense as a swan with a golf club, a cricket ball, and a hockey jersey.
get a life what has a swan got to do with this let alone a cricket ball m8 ;)

Oh god.

Right, so there's no danger of Campbell not starting on Saturday; and by the same token I reckon if McGlynn was considering dropping Weir he'd have played him tonight.

Apparently Mark Campbell suffered a 'freak' gardening accident whereby a slab landed on his foot hence his absence from the starting lineup in the friendly last night. I wonder if he will be ok for the East Fife game on Saturday?

Article from The Courier

W.G.I.M.B - Surely the worst explanation of 'bigger than the club' in history? I'm embarrassed for him. That was truly cringeworthy. If it helps anyone, he's 'chopper' from FanTalk which says it all.

RRFC1 - Why does he have to score to play well?

Apparently Mark Campbell suffered a 'freak' gardening accident whereby a slab landed on his foot hence his absence from the starting lineup in the friendly last night. I wonder if he will be ok for the East Fife game on Saturday?

Article from The Courier

Should be fine, just stick him on the edge of the box to head everything away.

Is this Willie Gray tube related to the artist formaly known as Steven ?

I thought we would have seen a larger support from Kilmarnock, as they could have tied it in with house hunting in Leven

get a grip, child.

this is a forum people can do what they like. ;)

not happy with how i type make a complaint.

m8 is a commonly used word by a majority of the population so thats bout a 1/5 (at a guess) of london compared to scotland as a whole population and correct me if im wrong and you said it was not a word. :rolleyes:

Are you training to be an officer?