The New Raith Rovers Thread

Was all set to have a go at the Murray’s.

Euan for what looked like a needless lunge for the red.

Ian for what I thought was the wrong sub bringing McGill on at left back.

Couldn’t care less about that now.What a win.Great scenes at the goals and at the end.

Dabrowski class again.

Millen the cheek of that pen and the celebration after it.

Gullan n Hamilton class when they come on. Hamilton with the header and work rate.Gullan’s drive was quality as well.

A brilliant afternoon in the end.

To be THAT guy... We desperately need someone in, in January at cb. Masson isn't good enough yet Imo and corr is pretty much untested so no idea what we're going to get with him. Watson has spent half the season out so far. Massive shout out to our captain Scott brown for stepping up week after week and putting in very good performances in a position he isn't used to playing (he is now) and also euan Murray (today's red aside). They've both been tremendous in recent weeks. 

I’m trying to go from memory, as I’m on a bus in New Orleans right now, but I think that’s Murray out for at least Accies and ICT (with more possible, if it was a punch) and I believe that’s Millen’s sixth yellow, which would mean missing the first in same competition match 14+ days after the yellow, which is also ICT.

As buzzing as I am from yesterday, it'd be nice to win a game 2-0 in a nice dull way. Score midway through both halves, spend the last 10 minutes scrolling through the Sky Sports app.

Not sure how much more drama I can take. 

12 hours ago, TxRover said:

I’m trying to go from memory, as I’m on a bus in New Orleans right now, but I think that’s Murray out for at least Accies and ICT (with more possible, if it was a punch) and I believe that’s Millen’s sixth yellow, which would mean missing the first in same competition match 14+ days after the yellow, which is also ICT.

I've watched the highlights back a dozen times and seen nothing to suggest the hint of a punch, either the lino has eyes like a hawk or he's badly mistaken, a rash and dangerous tackle yes, hell if the player had been punched by Murray how did he not go down........? Just saying like 🤔 

5 hours ago, renton said:

As buzzing as I am from yesterday, it'd be nice to win a game 2-0 in a nice dull way. Score midway through both halves, spend the last 10 minutes scrolling through the Sky Sports app.

Not sure how much more drama I can take. 

Nah

Give me the same ending to yesterdays game every week

6 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Nah

Give me the same ending to yesterdays game every week

Don't think my nerves could take that, had 3 already this season, QP home and away and pars at home, as @renton said I need a good solid win at some point, and hopefully give someone, preferably ICT a fucking good hiding.

Good grief, watching the full match replay, and that Murray lunge! The punch idea was nuts, but what a mental challenge…

Rereading the Rules, it appears red is regardless of competition, so Murray is out for Accies and Pars.

Millen does have six league yellows, so it’s the first league match on or after the 14th day after the match in which he receives the sixth yellow…so that’s 11/11/23 to 25/11/23…first match on or after that date in league, or the ICT match out…but Murray will be back then.

That's the latest episode of Oh No No No up on Spotify and the rest of the podcasting places which can be found in my signature. 

It's been brilliant seeing all the different stories - absolutely incredible stuff. 

https://youtu.be/SFbCRZ7jCPw?si=j1-HALIZeR2iP3BM

Edited by Broken Algorithms

31 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That's the latest episode of Oh No No No up on Spotify and the rest of the podcasting places which can be found in my signature. 

I'll edit this to update with the youtube link when it's done uploading. It's been brilliant seeing all the different stories - absolutely incredible stuff. 

I'd hope everyone is listening to all of every episode, but if not, at least listen to the first four seconds of this one. An absolutely fantastic wee burst of Jim Clark 😂 

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Good grief, watching the full match replay, and that Murray lunge! The punch idea was nuts, but what a mental challenge…

Rereading the Rules, it appears red is regardless of competition, so Murray is out for Accies and Pars.

So how come Liam Dick missed the Pars away game, after his red at Easter Road, and will serve his second game in our first league cup game of next season?