The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pars fans talking about bringing in Ashcroft in on loan from Dundee.

Wonder if we would still be interested if he is indeed available? Personally think he would be an excellent signing but feel we won't be bringing in any more plus we are covered at CB with Corr and Masson even if IM won't play them.

1 minute ago, Raith69 said:

Wonder if we would still be interested if he is indeed available? Personally think he would be an excellent signing but feel we won't be bringing in any more plus we are covered at CB with Corr and Masson even if IM won't play them.

We can only afford to bring him in if we sell enough whisk(e)y.

36 minutes ago, Raith69 said:

There’s been rumours of him going there for about the same time as our rumours tbf so nothing new, I still think we need a CH as I don’t trust Murray or Watson to stay fit for a long period of time and it’s clear Murray doesn’t trust Corr or Masson so I think that’s a must  in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

You've been blocked mate.

Took them long enough!

Course, I haven’t seen my Club 1883 welcome gift either, so it’s possible.

Edited by TxRover

10 hours ago, TxRover said:

At least it’s not a court order…I don’t think they’ll notice me sneaking in.

Probably need to leave the Stetson at home then....unless we all wear one and they'll never know who the real Tx is.

Edited by AllanJM

3 hours ago, AllanJM said:

Probably need to leave the Stetson at home then....unless we all wear one and they'll never know who the real Tx is.

At least the younger players would feel supported.

13 hours ago, embow said:

I beg to scotch that rumour and nip it in the bud. 

t'is true, our new CEO Elmer said it's too Whisky..........and he should know, he's a Fudd.

On 12/02/2024 at 17:56, McGuigan1978 said:

I mean, how would it happen? Andrew Barrowman decided to print off the summer release list to check over while eating his lunch, then misplaces it? 

I heard last week that someone accessed a laptop.  

I work in IT, and trust me - the amount of numpties that print out every email they receive is astounding!  They are kept on the M365 server you nutters!!!  More likely is the latter.  Bad show if it is true.

Also, point 2, accessing a laptop that is not yours is a sackable offence in most employers.  It is misappropriation of IT equipment, and goes down as a GDPR incident which the club would then be obliged to report itself, and accept a fine because of it.

Incidentally, at my employer, if someone used someone else's laptop, both the laptop 'owner' and the one accessing it would be sacked.  The 'owner' for leaving it open and not locking the desktop, and the accessor for breaking GDPR law and company IT policy.

On 12/02/2024 at 21:54, Kooz92 said:

Helps when the FFP Editor has media credentials, is a fan and attends those games in person 😂

The FFP are probably still running with our 2nd game of the season they are so much 'up to date'.