The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Raithie said:

County fans in Railway Stand on Thursday. 

Hopefully we sell out the South Stand and have a few in the away stand seeing as the Premiership side are only getting the railway stand.

40 minutes ago, lgb61 said:

That might depend on Thursdays result, if the lads go up still in the game I'd reckon a sell out, but if we get skooshed on Thursday, can't see 1200 going all the way up there. How the hell they even keep going as a club I have no idea, town has a population of about 5500 I'll bet there are a fair number of OF & Dons fans in that number, should be in the Highland league

You talk some shite - County's support catchment area covers much of Highland rather than just the town of Dingwall. 

There will be little problem getting your allocation increased if you sell the initial amount I'd guess.

I'm all for smaller clubs doing well - I loathe the OF with a passion and believe everyone should support their local team. 

Just now, Raithie said:

Anyone else looking at tickets and finding away end greyed out?

Yeah can't see anything yet hopefully they aren't as Tinpot as a certain someone  

1 minute ago, Lanky Highlander said:

- I loathe the OF with a passion and believe everyone should support their local team. 

Totally agree. The worst ones are the “die hard”  fans that get all the regalia, tattoos etc, yet I’ve probably been to both OF grounds more than them 

Tickets purchased. 9 hour drive to make it for a 12pm kick off is going to be brutal, especially after an all day music festival on the Saturday. No flights or trains would get me in for kickoff.

1 minute ago, SanStarko said:

Managed to get a ticket, that was an utter nightmare.  “we can’t complete this as it would leave a single seat”. f**k off.

Just realised I don’t even know where I’m sitting. I just ended up playing whackamole till I managed to get a seat.

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Managed to get a ticket, that was an utter nightmare.  “we can’t complete this as it would leave a single seat”. f**k off.

This! Think you’ll find they’re now all gone.

Scottish football is some laugh sometimes. 

Just now, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Sections 3 and 4 are almost all gone but there's still some in section 1 and 2. They'll no doubt go soon though.

6 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

IMG_4357.png

1 minute ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

IMG_4357.png

There are still tickets left in the other sections (1&2 and 5&6).