The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just now, Langtounlaud said:

Ok, someone leftfield with a link to Russia, who has probable links to our board by partaking in (according to our opposition fans) their products (allegedly) and who could move to Kirkcaldy .....

It has to be Gary O'Connor

IMG_4375.jpeg

2 hours ago, lgb61 said:

Don't care if they live in Dunfermline, Falkirk or the middle of the Forth as long as they are good at their job and do well for us. Insisting someone lives in Kirkcaldy sounds like bull to me

We had an ex-manger who lived there.

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Seems a bit extreme, can they not stay in Glenrothes or maybe Lochgelly, does it have to be Kirkcaldy. 

Kirkcaldy is bad enough but if the offer to any new manager is to stay in glenrothes or lochgelly we,re f**ked😉

15 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

Ok, someone leftfield with a link to Russia, who has probable links to our board by partaking in (according to our opposition fans) their products (allegedly) and who could move to Kirkcaldy .....

It has to be Gary O'Connor

I’d take Garry O’Connor snorting Coke off a Russian hookers arse over some of the dreadful names I’ve seen linked to us. Joking aside I’ve actually got time for Garry O’Connor as unlike his team mate Riordan he owns his mistakes and seems to be doing a lot of good work at grassroots levels. 

Edited by San Starko Rover

56 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

No its not because i never expected fellow supporters and grown men to act so utterly childish. and just to let them know my dear wife died on jan.13 this year. she was russian and born in krasnoyarsk. thats why i know about and mentioned russian and chinese. 

Sorry to hear about your wife. 

Don't take anything on here too seriously. It's just a soft ribbing, nothing personal. 

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Sorry to hear about your wife. 

Don't take anything on here too seriously. It's just a soft ribbing, nothing personal. 

thanks buddy

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

When amateur radio was mentioned I just thought he had a couple of sources on Sportsound. 

not allowed. amateur radio is what it says sports sound is professional

Just now, Bigbrbairn said:

And Varna is a beautiful city. The park is fantastic.A lot of poverty though

no poverty now. many new apartment blocks and yes uts a beautiful city but i live in aksakovo which is 4 kilometers from the varna international airport

Just now, Varna Rover said:

no poverty now. many new apartment blocks and yes uts a beautiful city but i live in aksakovo which is 4 kilometers from the varna international airport

It was 15 years ago i was there last and the amount of empty factories from the communist era was startling. A lot of high rise flats in poor condition. The ' tourist part was first class. Glad prosperity has returned to the summer capital

The comment I posted is a true one, I am friends with him on Facebook and when I commented on a photo of his saying he needs to come home to San Starko and lead us to the championship, his reply was he would love to if they contact him.

1 minute ago, Raith69 said:

The comment I posted is a true one, I am friends with him on Facebook and when I commented on a photo of his saying he needs to come home to San Starko and lead us to the championship, his reply was he would love to if they contact him.

Mine is true as well. I really did meet his parents on a flight to Tenerife in 2017.