The New Raith Rovers Thread

Really good signing. Will push dave McGurn all the way for no1 jersey when Dave is fit.

17 clean sheets he had all last season ain't too shabby.

Danny grainger. Ryan conroy/ Nicky Reilly.. Plus 2 strikers.

Then add Anderson n spence if need be.

Is Hemmings still out in America just now? Whoever we're after is there at the moment....

He's apparently back from holiday and according to a few Jambos on twitter was rumoured to be heading their way.

Campbell has a spell of decent form the season before last but got injured and hasn't done much since.

I see on the website the 'Roary Club' is being launched. Sounds like a very good idea. Another way to try and get the club more ingrained in the lives of children and indoctrinate them the we have all been to coming along all the time and spending shit loads of money on the club!

That isnt a dig... I am always greatful I was brought up to be a die heart fan. HIgh's generated (i.e. Ramsdens cup etc) mean as much as the club means to you. So the more ingrained it is, the more euphoria you feel. (Don't tell them it also means that defeats usually ruin the majority of your weekends!)