The New Raith Rovers Thread

Someone on fan talk has said Alloa have offered Spence a contract. Pre season starts a week today so presumably Murray will be back from holiday at the beginning of the week. If they still haven't made up their minds the offers need to be taken off the table.

Someone on fan talk has said Alloa have offered Spence a contract. Pre season starts a week today so presumably Murray will be back from holiday at the beginning of the week. If they still haven't made up their minds the offers need to be taken off the table.

Agree with this. Especially relevant to Spence who did nothing for us last season and is extremely lucky to have even got a new contract offer. If he hasn't decided yet then you'd have to question his commitment to us.

Spence should never have been offered a contract in the first place. The fact he hasn't jumped at the chance to sign after being woeful for six months says it all for me - forget him and go for someone else.

Agreed on whats getting said regards spence. He spent more time worrying about kittys lorenzos nandos crazy golf and hollidays than he did worrying about his poor performances.

Like many i think the offer shouldve been given to someone else early doors, would happily have seen smith offered his wage especially as cover!

The likes of hemmings, archie campbell rowan vine, mich megginson, andy barrowman christ even andy kirk!

Never realised the manager is on his holidays so id imagine thats why its been rather quiet. Hopefully a busy week ahead for murray when he returns warly next week as i feel we are still short on left back wingers and strikers! And not just guys to make up the numbers but serious footballers who have decent ability.!

As Roy Castle once said "Speculation, it's what you need..."

Anyway I reckon the "impressive, exciting" signing will be Nade...

I wouldn't say he Impressed against us last season..?

I wish they never released anything about this impressive signing.

I really hate waiting, it probably won't get announced til 11 o'clock Friday night as well

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Think we all need to reign it in. Our idea of exciting and Drysdale's may not be the same.....

Can't remember the lads name, but he played midfield for Annan, he tore our defence apart that day. Just fortunate they didn't have anyone to put it away.