Who's Going To Uni?

That's the draft exam timetable up for Stirling Uni students. Got exams on the 22nd, 25th and 31st - another Saturday exam :angry:

Stirling University Area Saturday Exam Sitters - K.Thacker, D.Oswald. Every fuckin year. Its actually the Saturday after the Scottish Cup Final. I thought it was the same day. If I was a Raith fan and they got in it and I had an exam that day I'd honestly weep.

Stirling University Area Saturday Exam Sitters - K.Thacker, D.Oswald. Every fuckin year. Its actually the Saturday after the Scottish Cup Final. I thought it was the same day. If I was a Raith fan and they got in it and I had an exam that day I'd honestly weep.

Is this the fourth semester in a row the Business exam has been on a Saturday? I recall two of them being on a Saturday. The spread out of the exams isn't too bad. The exam on the 31st is bloody late in the semester but it gets me out of a wedding in Derby :D

I'm taking nothing for granted. The draft timetable is decent apart from the Saturday exam. Last semester, I had a belting draft timetable. It was then switched had had exams on consecutive days.

I am pretty proud of myself. I just wrote an awesome essay, it was fairly easy and I didn't get distracted so it was finished fairly quickly.

I've only really tried for one of my essays this year, referenced ten academic sources, continually drafted and re drafted it and ended up being 500 words over the limit. Unfortunately, I only recieved a C2 because I did not discuss either of the World Wars in the essay. How the f**k can you discuss in depth all the attacks on hegemony in the last 500 years in an eassy with a 1500 word limit? I have recieved marks in essays I had done the night before the deadline!

Oh yeah! I remember now, you were doing a nursing related course at college...it must have gone well then!

I'm still at college now and the offer's conditional on me completing it, but to be honest, that's not going to be a problem. College is going swimmingly and I've not failed anything yet, and I don't intend to start now!

I'm changing courses to do Radiography at Caley next year, and cannae wait. Only thing is, I've accepted through UCAS but still haven't recieved any letters or anything

A few of the girls at college received their offers a couple of weeks ago and accepted and they've not had anything else yet. Caley's just exceptionally busy this year apparently. I wouldn't worry just yet. Ours says we have until May to confirm, so it may be that they're not doing anything until after that date.

A few of the girls at college received their offers a couple of weeks ago and accepted and they've not had anything else yet. Caley's just exceptionally busy this year apparently. I wouldn't worry just yet. Ours says we have until May to confirm, so it may be that they're not doing anything until after that date.

Thanks, it's a relief that at least I'm not the only one. I was starting to doubt my fantastic ability to click a button correctly

Oh, the shame of this morning. Got a letter from the Uni stating if I don't start attending a certain module then I'll be kicked off the course. I assumed the seminars weren't compulsary this semester. Only missed the two. First one, was nursing a hangover. Last week, Sir Kev of Kilsyth led me astray to the bus stop :lol:

Also, anyone hate lectures that play shitty videos? Normally, I'd be overjoyed to sit back and take in a video. However, this happened to me on Monday for a Marketing lecture. Made the effort to come in, with this being my solitary lecture, watched videos from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Waste of bloody time :angry:

I've recently decided to start caring about uni after barely attending, and not studying, in the first semester and in result failing one exam, not going to a second and just passing the third by 5%.

Things are looking better, I read up at least 2 times a week and I've had all my essays at least started 3 weeks in advance. I've only had one graded unit so far this semester and it was a presentation but I got 84% for it.

Thanks, it's a relief that at least I'm not the only one. I was starting to doubt my fantastic ability to click a button correctly

I've been back and checked several times that I've selected "accepted". You're not alone. :lol:

I am just weeks away from finishing at Queen Margaret University in Musselburgh and I can not wait after 5 years of being there. Its an ok university and I would recommend it to anyone, but the nightlife is crap and I wish it was still in Cherwood, Edinburgh.

Oh, the shame of this morning. Got a letter from the Uni stating if I don't start attending a certain module then I'll be kicked off the course. I assumed the seminars weren't compulsary this semester. Only missed the two. First one, was nursing a hangover. Last week, Sir Kev of Kilsyth led me astray to the bus stop :lol:

Also, anyone hate lectures that play shitty videos? Normally, I'd be overjoyed to sit back and take in a video. However, this happened to me on Monday for a Marketing lecture. Made the effort to come in, with this being my solitary lecture, watched videos from the 70s, 80s and 90s. Waste of bloody time :angry:

Who did that Marketing lecture? It's the only one I've missed, but it doesn't sound like I missed much.

I had a multiple choice "Tourism Management" test yesterday, and it was more like Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? rather than a test of academic ability.

The first question, and I shit you not, was:

"Where is the Ponte Vecchio?" A. Naples B. Rome C. Florence D. Milan