Who's Going To Uni?

Stirling University's draft exam timetable is up. Final timetable to follow but in my experience they don't usually change too much.

I certainly hope it stays the same, as my last exam is on the 17th May, meaning that I will have finished my four long years in under two months :)

Stirling University's draft exam timetable is up. Final timetable to follow but in my experience they don't usually change too much.

I certainly hope it stays the same, as my last exam is on the 17th May, meaning that I will have finished my four long years in under two months :)

Cheers for the heads up Gaz. Mine are on the 20th of May, and the 28th - a Saturday at 9am. <_<

My essay has been rounded off at 3700 words. 17 texts in the bibliography, 20 footnotes and a shitload of Primary Source material: looking to get above 70 for it.

Have an essay to start and complete on Darien and the Union for the end of the month, then a research proposal for the start of May. Workload is good.

Somebody I know had one on cup final day last year. I think it was in the morning though.

I provisionally had one on Cup final afternoon last year. Normally this really wouldn't affect me as a Raith Rovers supporter, but we reached the semi-finals. I had a day or two of shitting myself and thinking of ways to get out of the exam before they brought the date forward by about a month.

The season will be done by my exam this year so I don't really care. Although if we lose out on the title on the last day I'm not sure three weeks is long enough to recover from the disappointment. And if we win it, I'm not sure three weeks is long enough to sober up...

Fucking, essay in for Wednesday at midday. Haven't even started. Does anybody else find the Stirling Uni library to be quite pish at times?

History essay, aye?

And with the library, I guess it's pretty good, but there is a shortage of popular books/recommended books for certain tutorials and essays. Even when I leave myself ample time (2+ weeks) to collect books, someone else will always have got them out before me, without fail. Literally every time.

History essay, aye?

And with the library, I guess it's pretty good, but there is a shortage of popular books/recommended books for certain tutorials and essays. Even when I leave myself ample time (2+ weeks) to collect books, someone else will always have got them out before me, without fail. Literally every time.

The entire second semester business course was based on one book and the Glasgow library didn't have a single copy of the book.

And yes, I am one of those hoarding p***ks dry.gif

My last uni exam is a Saturday exam. Great. I didn't know they even did exams at the weekend. 9 am as well which means getting up even earlier than normal just to get the train through from Edinburgh.

Aberdeen better be away that Saturday or I'll have to miss a game for the sake of an exam which seems like it would just make being stuck in a stuffy exam hall even worse.

I have just accepted a funded offer for a PhD in Statistics at Glasgow for the next 3.5 years. I need to get a First Class Honours degree to get it though.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.....aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahaahaha

Cower ye, oh brief mortal, for your hour of misery is approaching!