Who's Going To Uni?

I visited Strathclyde today and was quite impressed, it certainly doesn't make my choice any easier. Can anyone who goes to Strathclyde give me their views on it?

Also, rather strange request, but who knows the average percentage of people who stay in the Glasgow halls? :unsure:

I visited Strathclyde today and was quite impressed, it certainly doesn't make my choice any easier. Can anyone who goes to Strathclyde give me their views on it?

Also, rather strange request, but who knows the average percentage of people who stay in the Glasgow halls? :unsure:

Glasgow halls, not a clue on the percentage.

I think the majority of first years go there, but I can't be certain.

Depends what you're looking for? Accomodation? Union? Courses?

Strathclyde is the best if you are not middle class.

If staying in halls, then pay the extra money and get the best ones as Birkbeck is a shit hole and that's being kind!

No c**t coming out tae Stirling this year?
I believe rw89 and Paco are, I may be wrong but I think mhak is aswell.

Yeah, I'll be there. Think Paco's actually in my course. :o

I'm the guy with poofy jeans and a Union Flag tattooed on my forehead. Look out for me, I'm sexy. x

I'm the guy with poofy jeans and a Union Flag tattooed on my forehead. Look out for me, I'm sexy. x

Ooooh its like one big P&B love-fest!

You do sound like one sexy individual...

What course is it you're doing again mhak? I remember we had something similar anyway.

What course is it you're doing again mhak? I remember we had something similar anyway.

I'm doing history. I'm sure that there was someone doing my course, and I thought it was you. :unsure:

Depends what you're looking for? Accomodation? Union? Courses?

Well I'm staying at home so the quality of the course etc. is the most important thing. I was also going to check their websites for their sports facilities as well.

Strathclyde is the best if you are not middle class.

If staying in halls, then pay the extra money and get the best ones as Birkbeck is a shit hole and that's being kind!

I don't fit into any class structure so I don't think that would come into consideration.

I think I've still got a week or so to decide.

I'm doing history. I'm sure that there was someone doing my course, and I thought it was you. :unsure:

Aye, it's me! History's part of mine anyway. I'll be doing Britain from 1780-1914, or something like that anyway, I forget.