Who's Going To Uni?

What uni you starting at? I'm doing accountancy at Dundee and Excel is used a fair bit so I would recommend it but it's not essential.

Napier. Just wondered if there's tasks set etc that require excel but seems its more useful than essential. Will probably get it only when I absolutely need it 8)

Hope this is of some use for any freshers away to begin. It's also maybe useful for those applying for next year, as it covers UCAS applications, choosing what university to go to, and quite extensively interviews.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1492185159/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1378078876&sr=8-1π=AC_SX110_SY165

If you want to plug utter shit on this site, pay for an advert like the rest of the mugs.

Best advice I got before going to Uni was off of here, someone said that you should get everyone you speak to in the first couple of weeks number even if you only speak to them for a couple of minutes. Means your never short of people to go out with, and you can weed out the wanks from the good guys from there.

EDIT: Just realised that Facebook may have changed the need for it but just dae it anyway eh. I didn't have Facebook when I started Uni, which is making me feel old as f**k :(

Edited by Marshmallo

I went to Uni for the 1st time today to pick up my ID card - because I wouldn't be enroled fully until I collected it in person. Pain in the arse. Anyway, the campus seemed nice enough I suppose. Move into my digs this Saturday before starting properly a week today. Exciting.

Best advice I got before going to Uni was off of here, someone said that you should get everyone you speak to in the first couple of weeks number even if you only speak to them for a couple of minutes. Means your never short of people to go out with, and you can weed out the wanks from the good guys from there.

EDIT: Just realised that Facebook may have changed the need for it but just dae it anyway eh. I didn't have Facebook when I started Uni, which is making me feel old as f**k :(

Yep, 100% this.