Who's Going To Uni?

I know my exams have been marked as the last one i did sent out a collation and breakdown of all the scores and scores for each question.

Exam board doesn't meet til Wednesday or Thursday though so instead of getting results one by one like in previous years, we'll apparently get it all at once with our classification...

So unbelievably nervous about it!

For the School of Law at Glasgow at least, your degree classification, perhaps counterintuitively, is disclosed several days before your actual course results.

For the School of Law at Glasgow at least, your degree classification, perhaps counterintuitively, is disclosed several days before your actual course results.

Same with modern languages and I think engineering at Glasgow. People I know doing languages got their classifications yesterday, hopefully be soon. 

Edited by richDFC

Would imagine it'll be much the same for me. I'm schools of arts and social sciences - joint honours. Suppose they don't want everyone sitting there trying to work out their classification before it's confirmed

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 2:1 - absolutely delighted with that.

The politics results came in last week before the full classification which was annoying but showed a 2:1 in the dissertation which basically guaranteed me that overall. Very pleasantly surprised as I expected the dissertation to drag me down but done far better in that than I expected. One of the three history results are now in so just waiting on a couple more of them

Ended up with a GPA of 3.63, so I'm graduating with a 2:1. Only got a B in my dissertation, which prevented me from getting my GPA up to the first class boundary of 3.75.

Still pleased though. Applying for my masters in July to hopefully start in January.

Got my 2:1 - absolutely delighted with that.

The politics results came in last week before the full classification which was annoying but showed a 2:1 in the dissertation which basically guaranteed me that overall. Very pleasantly surprised as I expected the dissertation to drag me down but done far better in that than I expected. One of the three history results are now in so just waiting on a couple more of them

Rest of my history results came in and they were overall pretty disappointing so had i done as badly in the dissertation as I thought I had there would have been a chance of me slipping into a 2:2. Thankfully it didn't come to that

Graduate next Friday then once UCAS opens up I can apply for teaching which I feel a bit better about now the 2:1 is in the bag . Very competitive for places though so not getting ahead of myself

Got all my results in now and finished with a pretty comfortable 2:1, which is what I've been expecting since the end of last year. I might've scraped into the discretionary zone if it wasn't for late submissions in my third year, although clearly that's a fault of my own doing.

So I'll group in with P&B's seemingly plentiful 'could've got a first if I wanted but I'm not a rampant virgin' crowd.

Passed first year, so that's good. Dropped the education part of my degree though (if I want to do teaching I'll just do the postgrad) so now just doing history + politics.

I'll hopefully be going to RGU in 2014 . Im doing a HND Computer Networking course at college at the moment and should hopefully get an A.  :thumsup2

Any body on here been to/is at RGU? Been told by many people its the Uni to go to for Networking 

Thats me now graduated from RGU with a first class honours . Had a great time at Uni and would throughly recommend any students wanting to do networking to consider RGU

• 1 month later...
Ballsed up my graduation preparation and missed the define to preorder robes for the ceremony. Now need to turn up early on the day and try hire some of their spare sets [emoji20]

My sole memory of graduation is waiting in the robe queue at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen as car exhaust fumes filled the air.

Well, that and the crushing disappointment where you get given a shitey bit of white plastic for the photos instead of being able to use a proper certificate. Maybe I could of rolled mine actually, but it would have looked really s**t.

My sole memory of graduation is waiting in the robe queue at the Lemon Tree in Aberdeen as car exhaust fumes filled the air.

Well, that and the crushing disappointment where you get given a shitey bit of white plastic for the photos instead of being able to use a proper certificate. Maybe I could of rolled mine actually, but it would have looked really s**t.

Ended up being first in the queue out of almost 200 graduating. Got to the spare robes table and there was literally about 100 extra sitting there. Got myself stressed for nothing. Plus I needed a shite for the whole ceremony

I've applied to go back to retrain after getting made redundant with a masters in Quantity Surveying at the big C.

Going to be a bit of a culture shock going from the offshore industry back into education. Worst of all I'll have to find a part time job.