Nom Nom Nom

After demolishing Donner and chips on Saturday night / Sunday morning I decided I had to be healthy on Sunday. Up until now i've had a packet of Spicy Monster Munch, Cheese and onion and Prawn Cocktail crisps washed down with two cans of Irn Bru for breakfast. Then had a roll and sausage (links for weird people who call it that) and an egg roll for lunch. Then had a 12 inch Pepperoni pizza with Garlic bread. Have since had 2 Kitkats, a snickers, a dairy milk, a wagon wheel and then some Garlic Mushrooms about an hour ago. I'm still fucking hungry.

My breakfast of choice this morning was a prawn pasta salad bowl with Marie Rose dressing. A classy purchase considering I was pished when I got it from the garage at 3 this morning...

Tonight, I'm going to make chow mein with lots of vegetables and extra chilli. My system needs a cleanse.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1

Currently eating 2 freshly made burgers, cheese and a mexican relish, and some irn bru, so amazing when you've just had a 2 hour football fitness pre season session