Nom Nom Nom

Stone cold sober I saw two checkout operators in Tesco earlier, seated back to back. Easily 50 stone combined. Even being jaked they wouldn't have looked like Ardler girl.

How do they get into the booths?

I've started avoiding certain people on the checkouts at my Tesco as half of them are great, half of them are odd enough to actively avoid.

Fish pie for tea tonight.

14 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

How do they get into the booths?

I've started avoiding certain people on the checkouts at my Tesco as half of them are great, half of them are odd enough to actively avoid.

Fish pie for tea tonight.

When I joined the queue it was a non-massively studenty girl. Think she lost the will to live half way through serving some fishwife and her screaming kids and a big person took over.

Aye. I should narrow it down to say the Central Belt is the only place in the world that knows what a decent roll is.

I spent a year in Aberdeen and every visit to a roll van left me seething. Fucking disgrace.

I can't find anything like them in Edinburgh. I eat my breakfast off a plate since moving here the local fare is that shite.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Update No 1.

Joes in Dundee.

Mushrooms clearly breaded, not battered, and they were garlicky. Chips good though.  6/10.

IMG_1112.JPG

Go and take a right good f**k to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The breaded bit was the most disappointing part. If they had been battered it may have been a 7/10.

The quest continues.

We all know you bought a portion of mushrooms and a bag of chips and combined them, you fucking deviant. 

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Update No 1.

Joes in Dundee.

Mushrooms clearly breaded, not battered, and they were garlicky. Chips good though.  6/10.

IMG_1112.JPG

I hope Joe harvested the mushrooms from an open sewer at the back of his chippy.  Seriously though, what's wrong with you? Have you been exposed to harmful chemicals or had a bang to the head? 

• 2 weeks later...