Nom Nom Nom

I'm currently residing in an area with only two options for eating out, and I hate cooking. So it's either Korean or Japanese every day, so I think sushi will start popping out of my ears soon. Still, yesterday I enjoyed some good Korean BBQ, which is a breeze at this point. Now if only I could deal with the sotmachaches...

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Had a b*****d of a shift and had left Tuna steak out for tea but thats getting dinghied as I've ordered a Wagamama from Deliveroo.

Probably for the best for me that just eat and the like don't operate here. I'd spend a fucking fortune on it. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Had a b*****d of a shift and had left Tuna steak out for tea but thats getting dinghied as I've ordered a Wagamama from Deliveroo.

When did they shut last tasca in Edinburgh, Bobby? That was a favourite of mine. Can almost taste the white wine sangria! 

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Probably for the best for me that just eat and the like don't operate here. I'd spend a fucking fortune on it. 

Prefer Deliveroo to Just Eat as they collect from restaurants you can't be bothered dragging the kids to. But you can end up paying a fortune. 

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Very healthy comfort food. Get a fish supper or a kebab shop pizza.

Chicken Katsu Curry > Kebab shop pizza

7 minutes ago, sjc said:

When did they shut last tasca in Edinburgh, Bobby? That was a favourite of mine. Can almost taste the white wine sangria! 

Been gone a while now, I don't think I'd ever been tbh.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

6 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Prefer Deliveroo to Just Eat as they collect from restaurants you can't be bothered dragging the kids to. But you can end up paying a fortune. 

Chicken Katsu Curry > Kebab shop pizza

Been gone a while now, I don't think I'd ever been tbh.

Tell me more about this deliveroo. Is it a website?

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Tell me more about this deliveroo. Is it a website?

I ordered from Little Italy on the website, it's like Just Eat. Never arrived and got an email saying the restaurant was no longer using them. Good news is that the Tapas Bar by the castle is on the list now. Doubt they'll cycle to Dingwall though.

Just now, welshbairn said:

I ordered from Little Italy on the website, it's like Just Eat. Never arrived and got an email saying the restaurant was no longer using them. Good news is that the Tapas Bar by the castle is on the list now. Doubt they'll cycle to Dingwall though.

That place is good but always left hungry

Ages ago, although I think there's one in Leith somewhere unless that's closed as well. It's a genuine first world problem having to get my tapas fix at Cafe Andaluz instead, it's just not as good for me.

11 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Spaghetti carbonara. Fucked it up again with the egg beginning to scramble. I’ve mastered this dish once and will keep trying to repeat that magical night.

Don't use the white. Just yolk.  Low heat.

7 hours ago, Widge said:

Ages ago, although I think there's one in Leith somewhere unless that's closed as well. It's a genuine first world problem having to get my tapas fix at Cafe Andaluz instead, it's just not as good for me.

I know it's a chain but the food and the selection on the menu was really good imo. 

f**k making a variety of tapas dishes at home though. 1 or 2 perhaps but not the 5 or 6 you'd normally order in la tasca!