Nom Nom Nom

32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No it’s not.  None in my ASDA or ASDA online anymore.  Bloody annoying tbh.

Excellent value tipple. Very annoying when you can’t get hold of a favourite beverage. Can’t you get your local vintner to order some in?

When i make Yorkshire puddings i use 300ml of milk, 4 eggs and 250 grams of sifted flour and a teaspoon full of English mustard and salt/pepper and i stick it in the oven at 250 degrees and put the mix  in an oven tray with the wee circle moulds in them with a little bit of oil and they expand and go brown within about 15 minutes. They are so simple to make but yet people still persevere with ones that they have bought from Farmfoods. 

When i make Yorkshire puddings i use 300ml of milk, 4 eggs and 250 grams of sifted flour and a teaspoon full of English mustard and salt/pepper and i stick it in the oven at 250 degrees and put the mix  in an oven tray with the wee circle moulds in them with a little bit of oil and they expand and go brown within about 15 minutes. They are so simple to make but yet people still persevere with ones that they have bought from Farmfoods. 

I'll write that down. Can never get mines perfect.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

:lol: I love that. 

Seriously though, if you want Yorkshire puddings then follow my recipe. Its quite advisable to do them first before you put the meat in and then warm them up just before you serve them. If you put them on after the meat then the puddings are sat in oil just before serving and you get a soggy bottom.