Nom Nom Nom

Rib eye steaks that have been marinating in a barbecue sauce all day.
The missus is doing the vegetables separately as she doesn’t trust me apparently.
A3508426-120F-4E25-B467-5DD310FF9742.thumb.jpeg.318bd4031f956b565babe52c5a1f6590.jpeg
Rib eye, in my opinion, is the best cut with the exception of possibly T-bone. Shits all over sirloin or fillet

Rib eye, in my opinion, is the best cut with the exception of possibly T-bone. Shits all over sirloin or fillet
You know that a T-bone is just a sirloin and fillet with a bone between them?

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Adam's meals always look superb except for the sad microwaved frozen carrots and cauliflower.

Wouldn’t bother me as I hate vegetables (except peas) it’s people who buy frozen Yorkshire’s or roast tatties that get to me 

Adam's meals always look superb except for the sad microwaved frozen carrots and cauliflower.

Veg is usually steamed but was boiled tonight. Would never microwave anything other than popcorn tbh.

Need to get some mustard glazed carrots and spicy roasted cauliflower on the go my dude

PM me the recipes my man and I’ll get right on it for next week, always up for trying to spice up my Sunday dinner!