Nom Nom Nom

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Finally getting round to my festive cheeseboard, goods purchased from starter culture in Shawlands.

IMG_7363.jpg

Looks good, had a cheeseboard the other day, washed down with some port. Had a bit of stilton in a gift box that we got at Xmas but gave it to my neighbour, I find stilton a bit overpowering.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Finally getting round to my festive cheeseboard, goods purchased from starter culture in Shawlands.

IMG_7363.jpg

Imagine having that long one and not making a cock and balls...what is wrong with you?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

On 28/12/2020 at 11:09, Granny Danger said:

Morrison’s still have cooked lobster in their chiller section.  Two for £13.

Thats today’s lunch sorted.

I noticed them other day, what’s the quality like?

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In Canada you are more likely to die from being kicked by a moose than being killed by terrorists.

Bloody moose limbs.

Terrorists even apologise after beheading you.

On 29/12/2020 at 19:04, MONKMAN said:

IMG_7363.jpg

Starter culture is very nice. Does this mean your earlier Syrian takeaway was purchased around Shawlands? If so, a recommendation please. 

I made a slow cooked, Venetian duck ragu a couple of days ago. Even better the next day once the red wine sauce has matured a bit. 

811382CC-214A-423B-9488-9409D09E5C60.jpeg

Starter culture is very nice. Does this mean your earlier Syrian takeaway was purchased around Shawlands? If so, a recommendation please. 
I made a slow cooked, Venetian duck ragu a couple of days ago. Even better the next day once the red wine sauce has matured a bit. 
811382CC-214A-423B-9488-9409D09E5C60.thumb.jpeg.bdd43e19da2a43b1a7c1a915491747f3.jpeg
Would take the duck ragu recipe m8

Get your pasta in a bigger pan tho ffs