Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I very much hope they deliver my White tomorrow, as its clearly not arriving today. :(

:lol:

Don't be surprised if the plod turn up at your door with some serious questions.

Might see if they can still guarantee delivery for tomorrow or buy it off Amazon and do a fast postage.

Think you have until 7pm on Amazon to order for next day delivery, sure it's about £6 too. Still far cheaper than buying it in Game though!

Think you have until 7pm on Amazon to order for next day delivery, sure it's about £6 too. Still far cheaper than buying it in Game though!

Not the online Game, if I'd bought it a week ago it'd have been cheaper. Double points thing was a draw but it's too late.

Only cost me 25.71 off Amazon because of his Prime thing.

Went into Game in the St Enoch's Centre and was gonna pre-order it because I figured it'd be better to order it in store and not have to rely on postage but it was 40 quid

WHAT?! :o

£40?! Thank f**k Clydebank has a Gamestation, HMV and G-Force then...

Is it Sevens now ? And yes I will be in as per usual. Scotstoun.

Aye, but you know this now. Graft.

Estimated delivery date 7th of March, oh well I guessits a good thing considering I have an Essay for uni due then, at least I will get it done.

WHAT?! :o

£40?! Thank f**k Clydebank has a Gamestation, HMV and G-Force then...

I thought it might've been because it was the day before release but it's still 26 quid online. If I hadn't got it through Amazon then I woulda just went hunting after maths tomorrow.

Nope sad.gif

Ordered mine via Prime as well, and it hasn't arrived. I'm remaining optimistic it might arrive by courier, but most games etc I ordered through Amazon are delivered by the postie. b*****ds.

Ordered mine via Prime as well, and it hasn't arrived. I'm remaining optimistic it might arrive by courier, but most games etc I ordered through Amazon are delivered by the postie. b*****ds.

I know mine has says its due tomorrow, but our posties not been yet and I still have hope that he may be carrying a nice brown cardboard package with my name on it.

EDIT - :( oh well should get here tomorrow.

Edited by Widge

It's weird because the guy that ordered his and mine said that his got sent at 10 last night via Citylink but mine got sent at 8 via Royal Mail.

He also said this morning that his was at the sorting office at 8am, which is only 6 hours away. He's also just said that there was no one to receive it so a card was left, haha serves him right for living in halls!

It's weird because the guy that ordered his and mine said that his got sent at 10 last night via Citylink but mine got sent at 8 via Royal Mail.

He also said this morning that his was at the sorting office at 8am, which is only 6 hours away. He's also just said that there was no one to receive it so a card was left, haha serves him right for living in halls!

Get it right up him. :D

Mine was actually sent out at about 11am yesterday, I'd imagine by Royal Mail, seeing as it hasn't arrived. Strange really, every delivery estimate I've had on Amazon has been spot on.

Get it right up him. :D

Mine was actually sent out at about 11am yesterday, I'd imagine by Royal Mail, seeing as it hasn't arrived. Strange really, every delivery estimate I've had on Amazon has been spot on.

Yeah, they can't redeliver it till Tuesday as well, and he doesn't have the card for it because no one is in the office!! Lol.

I received a 'Sorry You Weren't In" card from Royal Mail today too. Don't have a clue what it is, 'cause I bought mine from GAME today for £29.99. :D

Got a free poster too, which looks like it pops out!

I received a 'Sorry You Weren't In" card from Royal Mail today too. Don't have a clue what it is, 'cause I bought mine from GAME today for £29.99. :D

Got a free poster too, which looks like it pops out!

Maybe it's mine. Did you just walk into Game and buy it? Which one, if it was the one in St. Enoch's then I'm gonna punch that bald c**t that works there.

Maybe it's mine. Did you just walk into Game and buy it? Which one, if it was the one in St. Enoch's then I'm gonna punch that bald c**t that works there.

It might be my QOTSA ticket actually. I don't know why I'd need to sign for it though.

I had pre-ordered both Black and White in the store in Clydebank.

I'd been looking forward to the new set of games until I had a really good read about them today. The sketch is pretty much that's a FIFA-like upgrade with a new roster but everything else basically the same. And I see it's come under heaps of criticism for being so easy in comparison to every other game in the franchise.

Suddenly not in such a rush to go and fork out the £30 now. Although I probably will anyway and hate myself for it.