Snow!

xbl

Someone phoned in today saying that snow made it to difficult to get to work. A journey from one Glasgow post code to another. I had my flabber gasted when her manager accepted it.

We had a wifie a couple of years ago who took a dive in the box one morning claiming to be completely snowed in. Unfortunately she forgot there was someone who lived literally round the corner from her working about two offices down the corridor who was able to confirm that where she lived had hardly had any snow at all.

Busted.

• 4 weeks later...

45mph winds, 4ºC and snow in Glasgow right now. Fortunately it's not going to lie but fucking hell, you'd never think it was April tomorrow.

Why not? It snows all the time at this time of the year. How long have you lived in Scotland?

Screw the lot of you

snow1_zpsjdv6srll.jpg

(Image up to date as of 30 March - We got more snow today.)

Thats me down in the corner saying WTF am I doing here

And i was thinking we got it bad here..... 5 feet of snow over the last 2 months....snowed in for 5 days in total.

This time last year I was skiing up at Glenshee where every single run was not just open but completely covered.

Said to myself I need to get back into skiing. That was the last time I was in any form.

And i was thinking we got it bad here..... 5 feet of snow over the last 2 months....snowed in for 5 days in total.

Yeah its been a tough one

When I got here I was impressed how everywhere just got on with it after a big snowfall but this year has stretched that to the limit

One Sunday storm mid-March it was Thursday before the kids were back at school

Totally mental - whole communities cut-off despite being well prepared for it.

Hopefully not much more to go this year :)

Just looked outside to see the washing covered in sleety snow. Can't be f***ed taking it in though.

"it's a nice day for putting the washing out" (hint hint) the other half said. I may as well have just put it all on the clothes horse upstairs which involves less effort than pegging it all up. Decided that's the future and that the washing line will be reserved only for wrapping around my neck whilst cutting the grass (another thing to look forward to the return of).

Edited by Hedgecutter