Snow!

xbl

40 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Makes a nice change from 'shocking eh' 

I believe The Victims of Sammy The Tammy group is still going strong including those traumatised Rangers (Oldco) fans when he threw babies out of a pram or home and away fans traumatised by him sledging down the stairs of the Norrie McCathie Stand, some boy. 

Needs a better name as that one doesn’t abbreviate well. VOSTT sounds like a space villain.

Thundersnow came over my bit about 1 am last night. Set a car alarm off which was annoying.

Big lightning flashes were quite impressive.

Bonus for looking out the window and clocking the wid across the road filming it on her mobile from her living room window..in her nightie. Thundersnow- the perv's friend.

20 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Thundersnow came over my bit about 1 am last night. Set a car alarm off which was annoying.

Big lightning flashes were quite impressive.

Bonus for looking out the window and clocking the wid across the road filming it on her mobile from her living room window..in her nightie. Thundersnow- the perv's friend.

She has a living room window in her nightie?

(c) Chic Murray.

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

All gone, as of yesterday afternoon. :o

However, tight frost this morning, will update later...

No snow on the Sperrins, unless the ones that are shrouded in mist have some, and I wasn't driving up any of them to find out.

• 3 weeks later...