HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10,000 posts in just under 3 years?

Have you actually ever left the hoose?

Eh? Who are you talking about?huh.gif

If it's me, as you posted right under my post, you either can't read or can't count.....or both...

If it's me, as you posted right under my post, you either can't read or can't count.....or both...

Stop being so fucking paranoid you fucking fuck. He's talking about HibeeJibee. The world doesn't revolve around you.

10,000 posts in just under 3 years?

Have you actually ever left the hoose?

It's only about 10 posts a day, which overall would take less than 10 minutes to post, or in HJ's case, closer to around 20 mins. :P

That still leaves a fair whack of time to 'leave the hoose'. Given that a day's 24 hours long, 'n all.

Carry on.

Stop being so fucking paranoid you fucking f**k. He's talking about HibeeJibee. The world doesn't revolve around you.

If he was talking about the OP on page 9 of the thread, then surely he should have made that clear. Taken as it is, he could be talking about any of the above posters and is coming over as completely out of context. The fact he had posted right after me led me question who he was on about; a perfectly reasonable request in the circumstances.

And just because you have discovered a means of posting f**k(ing) without it being censored, doesn't mean you should be using it three times in the same sentence - it totally undermines any point you were trying to make.

Now go and wipe the froth from your mouth and have a calming wee sit down away from the keyboard, there's a good lad.wink.gif

If he was talking about the OP on page 9 of the thread, then surely he should have made that clear. Taken as it is, he could be talking about any of the above posters and is coming over as completely out of context. The fact he had posted right after me led me question who he was on about; a perfectly reasonable request in the circumstances.

And just because you have discovered a means of posting f**k(ing) without it being censored, doesn't mean you should be using it three times in the same sentence - it totally undermines any point you were trying to make.

Now go and wipe the froth from your mouth and have a calming wee sit down away from the keyboard, there's a good lad.wink.gif

"Fucking" isn't censored. We discussed this.

He was right though.

The 10,000 posts bit was a massive clue, given that it was the whole reason for HibeeJibee "resigning".

I just knew he'd bring it up. That's why I said it! :biggrin:

He was right though.

The 10,000 posts bit was a massive clue, given that it was the whole reason for HibeeJibee "resigning".

Thank you. The lesson here, Kilt, is to look at a post in context of the thread and not just assume that someone is addressing you because they happen to post shortly after one of your posts.

:lol:

And just because you have discovered a means of posting f**k(ing) without it being censored,

You can always rely on Kilt for a double helping of fail.

As I just said on another thread, you don't miss a fucking trick, do you?

I just knew he'd bring it up. That's why I said it! biggrin.gif

Thank you. The lesson here, Kilt, is to look at a post in context of the thread and not just assume that someone is addressing you because they happen to post shortly after one of your posts.

No, the lesson here is that you should stop trying to be such a smartarse. It's painful, obvious and tiresome.

If you doubt me, the self-congratulatory use of the " biggrin.gif " is evidence enough to all.

No, the lesson here is that you should stop trying to be such a smartarse. It's painful, obvious and tiresome.

Whereas you should probably start trying to be more of a smartarse!

See on a thread where the original poster declares that he is leaving after 10,000 posts, and someone comments on how sad reaching 10,000 posts is, it takes a particularly dense and paranoid moment to think that the comment is referring to you!

If you doubt me, the self-congratulatory use of the " biggrin.gif " is evidence enough to all.

It's a big one, captain! Are you sure the hold is big enough? Should make a killing when we get back to Peterhead likes... but with that weight we'll be over the EU quota!

I'm glad to be living up to your poor expectations of me. I suppose a + from you is out of the question though?

No, but have a green star instead.

Incidentally, I quoted your previous post there. This will help you understand who I'm referring to. :P

Archived