HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who's sadder, all of the folk posting in this 'argument', or me for reading it. So I might as well have an end product and contribute to all this pish to make it look as if my time hasn't been completely wasted, so here goes:

FWIW and being 100% neutal in this big nasty intenet fight, I do remember a 'goodbye' thread from Ric as a follow up to mods doing nothing about Dickson. Although I may or may not also be chastised and called a liar by the man himself for bringing this up.

And I'm outta here.

Ah now ted, your so called "inaccuracies" don't stand up to scrutiny.

What?

That doesn't even make sense. You "mispoke", I corrected you. No scrutiny needed.

I do remember a 'goodbye' thread from Ric as a follow up to mods doing nothing about Dickson.

Not so much a goodbye thread as a I can't be fucked with this thread, but I'm not denying any of that.

Anyway, I don't really see why people even care. It seems a pointless argument to continue imo.

For all I disagreed with H.J on his stance on "no change", ie: no summer football and sticking to a shitty smaller SPL, some of his posts did actually educate me on some footy laws. A good poster.(for his age '22) Maybe he got fed up with religion and politics on here? Who knows. Good luck fella.wink.gif

Sorry to see Hibee Jibee go and his reasons do seem rather odd, but I'm sure we'll cope. Guys like Cmontheloknow and Skyline Drifter will easily fill any gap in the 'know their stuff' stakes.

Yep he had some very informative posts (e.g. the Lists of dates and what rounds teams enter the League and Scottish Cups, the co-efficient stuff and his knowledge of the league calendar) which I will definitely miss. I suppose it wouldn't hurt too much to look for it myself though.

Yeah, that too. Ayrmad and seamus are the best two for this. Ayrmad's corker on the suggestions forum a while back was "I'm not on here that often."

The sooner you get a puncture repair kit for your inflatable soulmate the better.It is a forum yes and some folk take it a tad too serious.Away and dont pray

Ayrmad really doesn't take it seriously, but he's good at pretending he does.

Seamus appears to be genuinely mentally ill at times, or possibly just a bit slow.

Shucks thanks Bamber.When you go I will put a sheet round the office for you too.Its a fucking forum not eastenders.

Ric = egocentric c**t.

Coming from you? :lol:

Anyway, I don't see why I am getting the shit thrown at me in this thread, I've done nothing but correct people. I never brought the subject up HB did.

Anyway, I don't see why I am getting the shit thrown at me in this thread, I've done nothing but correct people. I never brought the subject up HB did.

Could be because everybody likes you. Don't know, just a guess.

LEAVE ME ALONE, MAN!!!!!

Anyway, HJ is/was a decent poster. His condemnation of Livi (cheating scum) is deserving of a knighthood alone.

Because its funny watching you get all squirmy about it. You can't deny the facts!

HJ was the sort of poster who knew everything and nothing about football.

In terms of the laws of the game, the teams involved, the grounds they've played at, competitions, structures, and the all round general history of the game, he was faultless. Put a tactics board in front of him, or have a manager chat to him about systems and he'd fall to pieces.

His posting reminds me of the scene in Rain Man where Hoffman can multiply 10 digit numbers in seconds, but can't count change.

Harmless chap, can't say I conversed much with him.

Cheery!

Archived