HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the most swear words you've uttered since emerging from your mother's apron.

I'm sure Kilt can fight his own battles mate. I know you're friends with him but I reckon you should maybe step back a bit. It's a well known fact on here, somehow, that Kilt swings both ways. People might get ideas with you stalking him about to stick up for him.

I'm sure Kilt can fight his own battles mate. I know you're friends with him but I reckon you should maybe step back a bit. It's a well known fact on here, somehow, that Kilt swings both ways. People might get ideas with you stalking him about to stick up for him.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry, but you are so wrong there on so many counts!

The first sentence was fine though!rolleyes.gif

Ayrmad really doesn't take it seriously, but he's good at pretending he does.

The utter shame.

You know, as soon as I typed that I knew I had fucked it up.

Oh well.

I know b4 I've typed it that I've fucked up.

I hope he comes back, I like HibeeJibee. sad.gif

Is that me bombed out again?

It's only about 10 posts a day, which overall would take less than 10 minutes to post, or in HJ's case, closer to around 20 mins. :P

That still leaves a fair whack of time to 'leave the hoose'. Given that a day's 24 hours long, 'n all.

Carry on.

2 minutes a post, it takes half an hour to fcuking read each post.

Yeah, that too. Ayrmad and seamus are the best two for this. Ayrmad's corker on the suggestions forum a while back was "I'm not on here that often."

Ayrmad's corker was a dig at myself designed to catch the big fat cod.

Obviously it's not easy to google irony and self-deprication.

Nuff said.

HJ was the sort of poster who knew everything and nothing about football.

In terms of the laws of the game, the teams involved, the grounds they've played at, competitions, structures, and the all round general history of the game, he was faultless. Put a tactics board in front of him, or have a manager chat to him about systems and he'd fall to pieces.

I think that's about right.

Sometimes in the tartan army forum, he'd list what he thought the squad should be for the next game, and it was generally ridiculous.

4 centre halfs across the defence and stuff like that. I'm sure there was one where he had Gary Caldwell left back and Gary Teale left mid. Bemusing.

If he was talking about the OP on page 9 of the thread, then surely he should have made that clear. Taken as it is, he could be talking about any of the above posters and is coming over as completely out of context. The fact he had posted right after me led me question who he was on about; a perfectly reasonable request in the circumstances.

And just because you have discovered a means of posting f**k(ing) without it being censored, doesn't mean you should be using it three times in the same sentence - it totally undermines any point you were trying to make.

Now go and wipe the froth from your mouth and have a calming wee sit down away from the keyboard, there's a good lad.wink.gif

As I just said on another thread, you don't miss a fucking trick, do you?

No, the lesson here is that you should stop trying to be such a smartarse. It's painful, obvious and tiresome.

If you doubt me, the self-congratulatory use of the " biggrin.gif " is evidence enough to all.

No, I think the lesson here is for you to stop being so fucking self involved. Jesus Christ Kilt, you manage to turn a 9 page thread about someone else into something all about you in a couple of posts.

If I was HJ, and I was reading this, I'd have closed it as soon as you made an appearance.

I though it was quite obvious that the guy was talking about HJ who's made 10,000 posts in just under 3 years.

Though I can see why Kilt got mixed up, as he's got a remarkably simliar posting status of 16,000 posts in 6 years. :blink:

Easy mistake to make. :lol:

Why cant people be flippant about posters?Why do people (unlike you) have to bow to guys that stop posting? I included "unlike you" as you love the net and live by it.

I think you missed his point. By quite a way too.

Yeah, you missed the point quite badly. My problem isn't that people are being flippant per se. It's that predictable, wacky-zany no-marks are queueing up with the worst banter on earth. Slagging off people once they're gone is essentially the joke that stupid people laugh at. There's nothing funny, original, or refreshing about it. I'm decrying the absence of comedic value here rather than the absence of respect.

As I said, the number of people who secretly think he was a good poster is probably pretty high, but because many of them lack imagination they feel compelled to post some horrific banter. That's what I'm getting at.

Ayrmad's corker was a dig at myself designed to catch the big fat cod.

Obviously it's not easy to google irony and self-deprication.

Nuff said.

Uhuh, of course it was.

Ayrmad's constantly raging. I'm worried for him.

He's sitting there with a rictus grin right now wearing a "just one of the boys" t-shirt, trying to formulate a reply that doesn't betray his all-consuming fury.

I bet.

I think that's about right.

Sometimes in the tartan army forum, he'd list what he thought the squad should be for the next game, and it was generally ridiculous.

4 centre halfs across the defence and stuff like that. I'm sure there was one where he had Gary Caldwell left back and Gary Teale left mid. Bemusing.

I recall this too. I got into a disagreement with him about his selection and he came across as someone who didn't have a clue regarding the playing of the actual game. More the anorak side of it.

Yeah, you missed the point quite badly. My problem isn't that people are being flippant per se. It's that predictable, wacky-zany no-marks are queueing up with the worst banter on earth. Slagging off people once they're gone is essentially the joke that stupid people laugh at. There's nothing funny, original, or refreshing about it. I'm decrying the absence of comedic value here rather than the absence of respect.

As I said, the number of people who secretly think he was a good poster is probably pretty high, but because many of them lack imagination they feel compelled to post some horrific banter. That's what I'm getting at.

Who is slagging him off?

It is a forum.People will value other individuals contributions differently thats what makes it work and stimulates debate.Some people have a lack of self awareness on here it seems

I though it was quite obvious that the guy was talking about HJ who's made 10,000 posts in just under 3 years.

Though I can see why Kilt got mixed up, as he's got a remarkably simliar posting status of 16,000 posts in 6 years. blink.gif

Easy mistake to make. laugh.gif

Sorry Kilt but it was incredibly obvious who he was referring to.

Well evidently it wasn't obvious to me, but keep the bandwagon rolling...

I'd largely ignored the shite with Kilt, but I've just gone back and read it because I felt I was missing out on something.

Gold forum beckons for that double fail...

I would be surprised if he didn't know what was being talked about...

Archived