HibeeJibee Retires from P&B...

HibeeJibee

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got bored with this thread ages ago and I only came onto it again to see why it had reached 14 pages. :rolleyes:

I'm loving Ric's denials. I remember the furore at the time. I thought Ric must be a complete raver posting from a padded cell somewhere with staff worried he was about to self harm. All I did was simply state that St Mirren weren't very good at dealing with their hugely racist support and Ric suddenly appeared demanding that I retract the statement, then he demanded that moderators delete my posts, and then when they didn't, and I wouldn't he made the mother of all posts saying he'd had enough and he wouldn't be back.

Dunno if he demanded that I be banned but he definitely stated he'd never be back. I thought it was hilarious. There I was stating an un-refutable fact and there was an anonymous internet poster having a complete meltdown over it.... :lol: It was MarreZ I felt sorry for. He had to post for several months without Ric's haunners. ;)

Poor old Zippy was a bit different. I have since learned that he isn't particularly fond of sausage rolls and that he's really only in the hearse chasing game for the cheese sandwiches. No wonder he was so angry, so angry that he only stayed away for a few days before coming back to have another go. I admire his bravery, especially since Mr X thought I was bullying him.

Hopefully those days are behind us now. It would have been nice if Div would retract the warning he gave me for saying that I wished that terrorist sympathizer XBL would become the victim of a terrorist attack, but I'm not going to storm off in the huff if he doesn't. ;)

Any idea what date Ric's "resignation speech" was?

You might be able to find it on a web archive site and settle the argument.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but if I remember correctly it was around the same time as his "DunfermLine", a line he made showing the number of points of a difference between St Mirren and Dunfermline, which would place it at around the end of the 2006/2007 season.

HJ resigned

People slagged him off

People said "who?"

Someone made a dig at him having 10,000 posts

Kilt inexplicably decided to take this dig personally and play the victim

People slagged Kilt for trying to turn the thread into talking about him again

People started slagging HJ again

Some people stuck up for him

That's about it.

Excellent stuff, any chance you could perform a similar summary for all the threads on P&B that are over 5 pages in length? Would save me hours of trawling through pish.

:lol:

I love the petty bitching about me going on here. There are very few people that know what I did actually write yet an awful lot who think they know but are wrong.

XBL's a perfect example where he claimed I did 4 or 5 things, yet fails to provide a single shred of evidence to back it up. As for idiots like Ayrmad they are like static on television, like a slightly distracting element in the background ultimately pointless.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but if I remember correctly it was around the same time as his "DunfermLine", a line he made showing the number of points of a difference between St Mirren and Dunfermline, which would place it at around the end of the 2006/2007 season.

Indeed you are not 100%, in fact you are not even 10% close.

Is Ric now denying that he took the huff and posted a 'resignation' thread huh.gif

Ned, I see you used the word "resignation" in quotes.

If you were to use the word without it, then you would be in the wrong.

That's fair enough. I said I wasn't 100% sure if it was around the same time as that.

I can definitely remember the resignation thread, though I think the only person who'd be able to prove it in any way is Div, as most threads older than a few years have been culled.

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

I don't really think people are being c*nts to you. Besides, you're well-known for posting loads of threads with the sole intention of winding people up, it's not like you're a quiet wilting flower of a poster. A bit daft to quit over it if you ask me.

Well to be honest it makes me wonder why I bother posting on this site at all as all I get is dickheads like ayrmad throwing in random abuse, XBL fantasy accusations and numerous posters who never even knew what it was all about chucking in their tuppence.

In fact, if people want a resignation thread, then f**k it, let's give it to them... I quit. No need to be ambiguous with the facts now, I am openly saying there is no point in me posting on this board if people are going to be c***s for no reason.

From the keyboard of an angel.

Some never take, preferring to give.

laugh.gif

I love the petty bitching about me going on here. There are very few people that know what I did actually write yet an awful lot who think they know but are wrong.

I can't provide evidence, as it has apparently been culled! Oddly enough though, multiple people seem to remember my account, and very few, in fact, nobody appears to be supporting your tale...whatever it is.

It was the same season as the DunfermLine.

Quick, hand me my violin!

Archived